Ivanka Trump - Page 2 of 7

Why is Trump getting involved in this? I thought - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Feb, 2017 - 1:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Discuss  Ivanka Trump
Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2016 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ivanka Trump - Page 2

Surprising new role for Ivanka

IVANKA Trump was expected to run her dad's business, but sources claim she is in for a much more prominent role. Ref. Source 1r.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2016 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Trump Ivanka

Calls to sack professor over Ivanka Trump heckle

THOUSANDS have signed a petition calling for the sacking of the university professor whose husband confronted Ivanka Trump on a flight. Ref. Source 2o.

30th Dec, 2016 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Ivanka Trump Sports & Fashion Music Movies

JetBlue did the right thing kicking him off the plane. It wasn't the forum and the place to be hassling anyone especially with her kids around. I don't know if he should lose the job but what he did was bad.

30th Jan, 2017 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Trump Ivanka

I was looking at some older photos of her compared to now… she looks very different. Of all the Trumps I think Ivanka is the most classy and personable.

2nd Feb, 2017 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Trump Ivanka

I can agree with Snackc and that's why Donald Trump keeps her so close by his side but I wonder how her husband feels about her impromptu role as 'Second Lady'?

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2017 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Ivanka Trump

Nordstrom dumps Ivanka Trump's fashion line

Nordstrom will no longer be the place to go for Ivanka Trump fashion. Ref. Source 8d.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Ivanka Trump - Page 2

Trump blasts retailer for dumping Ivanka

DONALD Trump has attacked a major US retailer for dumping his daughter Ivanka's clothing line amid declining sales. Ref. Source 1t.

9th Feb, 2017 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Ivanka Trump Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Why is Trump getting involved in this? I thought the idea was to separate himself from the business dealings of his family / relatives?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Ivanka Trump

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,