Russia vs USA - Page 3 of 43

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 4-Sep 04, 6:26 AM) What - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Sep, 2004 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (43) »

?
Poll: What do you really believe about Russia?
  Russia and the USA will fight a great war in the end       30.61%
  Russia plans to take over the world       6.12%
  Russia is capable to take over the world but is not interested       8.16%
  If the USA were not around then Russia would 'run' things       8.16%
  Russia pretends to be diplomatic but their purpose is evil       16.33%
  The USA makes up too many stories about old Russia       14.29%
  Russia is a great place and people need to drop the myths       16.33%
Total Votes: 49
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal?
Russia vs USA Related Information to Russia vs USA
1st Sep, 2004 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA - Page 3

Actually, I wouldn't say that Russia is approaching the Israel/Palestine, but rather that Russia (along with France) is finally noticing what we have been saying all along - appeasement to the radical Muslims does NOT help.

The radical Islamist movement targets EVERYONE besides themselves (as well as moderate Muslims). Russia didn't want to support the moves that the US made, because they didn't want to "rile" the Muslims. But they have long been targets, because of Chechnya, as well as other predominantly Muslim places where Russia has power.

So, this is another part of the extremely complex problem that, so far, Russia and France have tried to claim doesn't exist.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Sponsored Links:
1st Sep, 2004 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

USA Russia

The radical Islamist movement targets EVERYONE besides themselves

In this case are they Islamist or just rebels? I believe they are just radicals that are capitalizing on what Islamist do to be 'effective' at terrorism. As for Russia itself, they certainly do not seem to have a stronghold as they used to, or maybe it is just my perception?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

1st Sep, 2004 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

My understanding is that they are "rebels" who want to establish an Islamic state, similar to Iran, in Chechnya.

Makes them Islamists, in my book. They also have no problem using the same tactics as Islamists around the world.

I agree, it appears that Russia is losing ground there.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

3rd Sep, 2004 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 USA Russia

Is it just me or does Russian negotiations always end up with massive casualties? With 200 dead in this incident and many in the last one in the theater, you have to wonder what there tactics are?

Another point. So if Russia is no longer the 'Big Bad Wolf' of the East, what are they now? Are they a sleeping giant, and Ally to the West? A beast in incubation? How shall we consider them?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th Sep, 2004 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

USA Russia

I think that they are still a "beast in hibernation", and that they will be the cause of some pretty bad things to come.

I don't think Russia still doesn't place a high value on human life. Therefore, the negotiations frequently end up in massive deaths.

4th Sep, 2004 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA

What kind of bad things do you see them being responsible for in the future?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2004 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Russia USA - Page 3

Reading the acounts of the victims of the kidnappings in the school in Russia, it brought tears to my eyes and so much anger. For two days these children were not allowed to eat or drink water, some of them were forced to urinate in bottles and drink from them, which they did. The children who were wounded, were killed immediately with a shot in their heads, the children were almost naked, blood coming from everywhere....I cannot describe how I feel right now after seeing all those images and just imaging what these kids and adults went through. cry.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th Sep, 2004 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

Russia USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 4-Sep 04, 6:26 AM)
What kind of bad things do you see them being responsible for in the future?

I think that they will go back to some form of totalitarian government, and will once again create problems around the world. For some reasons related to my religious studies, I think that they, along with the Chinese, will invade the US in not too many years.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (43) »

> TOPIC: Russia vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,