Russia vs USA - Page 28 of 43

Yeah, actually right now there are so many - Page 28 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (43) »

?
Poll: What do you really believe about Russia?
  Russia and the USA will fight a great war in the end       30.61%
  Russia plans to take over the world       6.12%
  Russia is capable to take over the world but is not interested       8.16%
  If the USA were not around then Russia would 'run' things       8.16%
  Russia pretends to be diplomatic but their purpose is evil       16.33%
  The USA makes up too many stories about old Russia       14.29%
  Russia is a great place and people need to drop the myths       16.33%
Total Votes: 49
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal?
Russia vs USA Related Information to Russia vs USA
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Russia vs USA - Page 28

U.S. Eases some cyber-related sanctions against Russia

The U.S. Treasury Department on Thursday eased some economic sanctions against Russia, specifically licensing cyber-security sales to the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB), the successor to the KGB, according to official documents. The license, listed by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Treasury Department, covers "All transactions and activities" involving the FSB that were prohibited by an earlier executive order. The initial sanctions were imposed by President Obama in April 2015. They were further strengthened in December after evidence of Russia hacking in the presidential election. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

USA Russia

Now that is strange. They have not even met and yet there is a release on sanctions against Russia? Makes me wonder what they talked about over the phone (Trump and Putin).

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA
A Friend

Russia vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

international QUOTE
I hope that we can be friends with Russia. How many enemies can America have? We need to have powerful friends too. I don't condone any wrong doing concerning Russia but at the same time we should be looking to make them start a war with us or vice versa.

Krusten,

I agree with you here. But if we are friends we need to be cautious friends. A sign I once read in a building I worked in read, "Countries don't have friends, they have interests." Now, I think there may be a few countries in the world that are actually friends do to their shared common interests, history, culture, and ethos. The US, UK, Canada, Australia and possibly NZ come to mind. In the case of Russia when we say friends I don't see many of those things I identified as shared. So we should really keep our eyes open as we move forward with a relationship.

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 28 USA Russia

Moscow has stationed a cruise missile in an apparent treaty violation, a US senior military official says.

It's the latest in a string of Russian provocations in the early days of the Trump administration, which has called for warmer relations with the Kremlin.

The move of the cruise missile seems to run counter to the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty, the official said. The New York Times first reported its deployment.

"The Russian Federation remains in violation of its INF Treaty obligations not to possess, produce or flight-test a ground-launched cruise missile with a range capability of 500 to 5,500 kilometers, or to possess or produce launchers of such missiles," acting spokesman Mark Toner said in a statement issued Tuesday. Ref. USAToday.

14th Feb, 2017 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

USA Russia

Russia is getting very active and it is unsettling. They are testing America trying to see what Trump's stance is but the irony is America also wants to know what is Trump's stance on Russia since he has been doing a lot of praising of them and putting us down.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA
A Friend

Russia vs USA

Russia does something very similar to this with every new administration. This is how they test an administration. What's ironic is one of the things President Trump said at the presser yesterday that people would be happy and think it was a good thing if he sank the Russian ship off the coast is true. And he also said that it wouldn't be good, it would be bad… and it would. I don't think we're going to be able to be friends with Putin. I think he wants to rebuild the Russian Empire. On the other hand, I could be wrong and President Trump should get the opportunity to see if he can build a relationship with Russia and maybe stop their aggression.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA
A Friend

Russia USA - Page 28

I think that if Russia keep pushing the envelope then something is going to snap and it will not be good. I just hope that some strong words are said to Russia and they back down before we get to that point. Yes it happens every admin change but I can see this being a bit more on edge.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA
A Friend

Russia USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 28

Yeah, actually right now there are so many flash points it's just a bit scary. Any one of them could lead to a war that could easily go nuclear and spread to other parts. Remember, WW I was a complete surprise and just kind of happened by accident and due to the various alliance structures in place at the time. It was a complete miscalculation and a miscalculation with nuclear weapons is bad. Notice I didn't say could be bad, I said is bad.

> TOPIC: Russia vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,