Russia vs USA - Page 32 of 43

KN, I agree with you. We are heading down - Page 32 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jul, 2017 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 43 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (43) »

?
Poll: What do you really believe about Russia?
  Russia and the USA will fight a great war in the end       30.61%
  Russia plans to take over the world       6.12%
  Russia is capable to take over the world but is not interested       8.16%
  If the USA were not around then Russia would 'run' things       8.16%
  Russia pretends to be diplomatic but their purpose is evil       16.33%
  The USA makes up too many stories about old Russia       14.29%
  Russia is a great place and people need to drop the myths       16.33%
Total Votes: 49
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal?
Russia vs USA Related Information to Russia vs USA
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Russia vs USA - Page 32

President Trump and Vladimir Putin spoke for a second time at the G20 summit in a previously undisclosed discussion, the White House confirmed on Tuesday.

A senior White House official told CNN the talk lasted "Nearly an hour."

In a statement, the White House called the conversation "Brief" and added that Trump spoke with Putin through Russia's translator.

The discussion came after their scheduled, two-hour-long bilateral meeting earlier in the day.

The White House sought to downplay the significance of the discussion.

"It is not merely perfectly normal, it is part of a president's duties, to interact with world leaders," the White House statement said. Ref. CNN

Russian lawmaker: Reports of 'secret' Putin-Trump meeting 'sick'. Alexei Pushkov, chairman of the information policy at the upper house of Russian parliament, said the reports in multiple U.S. News outlets were of “a secret conversation that didn’t happen.” Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

USA Russia

A Tale of Two Nations: Russia vs USA Economic Prospects By F. William Engdahl. Russia's economic outlook looks excellent going forward while that of Trump's America looks bleak. Source 8i.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA
A Friend

Russia vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

So, I started reading this ready to scoff at it. But what this gentleman says makes sense. We have to get our debt under control. I fear we don't the national will to do so. We are heading down the same road Rome, the Eastern Roman Empire, the Spanish Empire, and the British Empire headed. It's to the point where the citizens are more worried about themselves and self gratification than about the country and future generations. That is a scary place to be.

23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 32 USA Russia

The one thing I notice that Russians have over us is patience. The country as a whole is willing to sacrifice for the sake of the country moving forward, that's something we aren't willing to do because most are too busy shopping online.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA
A Friend

USA Russia

Hunter,

I love your shopping online line. Yes, Russians think strategically and we think tactically. China think strategically too. We playing checkers and they are playing chess. Are problem is the American public's interest wanes after a few days and we go off to the next thing. Not so in Russia, they have long memories.

25th Jul, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA

Congress is drumming up sanctions against Russia right now. Its not going to make our relationship any better no matter what Trump says.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA
A Friend

Russia USA - Page 32

We need to get out of the "This is all about me" Attitudes that almost every American is showing. Very few Americans are thinking of what is going to happen in the future. Most Are into the self gratification and wanting everything now to think ahead for anything. Russian people have long ago stopped thinking that way. I do not think the Chinese have ever had the opportunity to.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Russia vs USA
A Friend

Russia USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 32

KN,

I agree with you. We are heading down the same path as the Roman Empire, The Eastern Roman (Byzantine) Empire, the Spanish Empire, and the English Empire. Each had populations that stopped thinking about the greater good, or the good of the state and instead thought about self gratification. Unless this is reversed it usually signals the beginning of the end of that state's dominance.

> TOPIC: Russia vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,