India vs Pakistan

India Pakistan - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Apr, 2003 - 2:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (13) »
India versus Pakistan versus India versus Pakistan - Who Is Right Kashmir - politics - War - Who is right?
3rd Mar, 2003 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan

What is India and Pakistan really fighting about? Is it conflicting religion and traditions or valuable land that seperates their two nations?

Recent incidents prove that both nations will be a 'yes' man for anyone that will give them more power. Their hold on nuclear power makes them a formidable threat to the world should fighting break out. Can this war be comparible to that of Israel and Palestine?

From CSMonitor:

India takes steps to expel illegal Muslim immigrants
Anti-Muslim sentiment has grown in the country's east against
Bangladeshis who come for work. By Amol Sharma
https://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0304/p07s01-wosc.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2003 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan India

Because of the war on Iraq, relations between India and Pakistan seem to be unknown. Anyone care to give us an update?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2003 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

India vs Pakistan History & Civil Business Politics

This is another "one of those" things.
These two have been fighting over that tiny little dot of land ever since I can remember.
What India's stake in it is I couldn't tell you, other than the fact that there are Hindus there.

Hmmm, maybe I'll get a war started over here between the Baptists and Methodists.

I could be an arms dealer for both sides and get rich.

6th Apr, 2003 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

Pakistan India

Besides Pakistan does India really have any major enemies? I have often found it sad that a country with such technology and so many bright people can have so mauch hunger and starvation. It seems very lopsided to me. Pakistan seems to be in the same position although I do not think they have as much wealth as India.

INDIA TO TEST LONG-RANGE MISSILE

India said Sunday it will test-fire a long-range missile that experts say
could deliver a nuclear weapon as far as Moscow or Shanghai.
https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/sout...e.ap/index.html

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2003 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

Pakistan India

[quote]Besides Pakistan does India really have any major enemies? I have often found it sad that a country with such technology and so many bright people can have so mauch hunger and starvation. It seems very lopsided to me. Pakistan seems to be in the same position although I do not think they have as much wealth as India.

INDIA TO TEST LONG-RANGE MISSILE

India said Sunday it will test-fire a long-range missile that experts say
could deliver a nuclear weapon as far as Moscow or Shanghai.https://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/south/04/06/india.missile.ap/index.html[/quote]
I saw a show recently about a college in India that is recognized as the best in the world.
they accept only the brightest, most talented of students, and the government pays for their rigorous education.
80% or more of them come to the US and become wealthy, founding corporations, becoming major forces in our technical development.
It is very sad. The idea was to help India by giving them bright leaders, but there is simply no economic base for them to work with.

6th Apr, 2003 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan

[quote]The government pays for their rigorous education.
[/quote]
The same thing happens here too! I think a contract is inorder like the US, where they make you sign saying you will work for the government for so many years after your studies.

Like Israel and Palestine, India and Pakistan seem to base all their wars on religious justification. I feel they both use a caste system. India uses it based on skin color and Pakistan on gender.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2003 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

India vs Pakistan
A Friend

India Pakistan

[quote]This is another "one of those" things.
These two have been fighting over that tiny little dot of land ever since I can remember.
What India's stake in it is I couldn't tell you, other than the fact that there are Hindus there.

/quote]

Kashmir or that tiny little dot as Stranger calls it, used to be well known for its pretty maidens. In fact a lot of the Bollywood actresses have origins from that part of the region. So, maybe they are fighting over the gals there!  ;D

But seriously, other religious differences, I think it's an ego thing. And I think the history goes further back. Bangladesh used to be known as East Pakistan. That's right. What and why the country is separated by thousands of mile, probably only the British knows (former colonial masters). I am not sure but I think maybe India has a part in the breakaway and the setting up of Bangladesh? So, now, Pakistan seems to be encouraging the breakaway of Kashmir.

7th Apr, 2003 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

India Pakistan Politics Business Civil & History

[quote] So, maybe they are fighting over the gals there[/quote]
You got that right, afterall doesn't India always have a major winner in a world wide beauty contest?

[quote]Kashmir or that tiny little dot as Stranger calls it[/quote]
Thanks goodness they cannot call Russia a 'dot' because then they would really be big headed *lol*

The interesting thing about my country is we have about 20% Muslim and 20% Hindu with the rest belonging to various Christian denominations and we do not fight over such things. A lot of the people here are from India so I see their strong blood in certain points. I never understand why people would rather be under the threat of war constantly rather than simply have peace. The big question is... which one would the US support in the end of the day? Pakistan or India?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: India vs Pakistan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,