Mormons & Politics - Page 2 of 2

When you run for the Oval office you're - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 19th Oct, 2016 - 3:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Mormons Hold Peculiar Place In Politics
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2011 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormons & Politics - Page 2

Mormon church tells its top officials to stay out of politics

However, part-time leaders - including area authority seventies, stake presidents and bishops - are still allowed to do that, but are cautioned to make clear they are acting as individuals and do not represent the church. They are also told not to engage in political fundraising or campaigning focused on members of congregations they oversee. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2011 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Politics and Mormons

Mormon presidential politics

(CNN)-America is not ready for a Mormon president, according to Christian author Tricia Erickson. On Wednesday she told CNN's Tom Foreman on In the Arena that she believes a practicing Mormon should not be president because of their theological views on the afterlife and governance. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2013 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Mormons & Politics Studies Doctrine Mormon

The "Mormon Effect"

What did come as a surprise to me is why people would have such negative views of Mormons. I have known lots of them in my life, and in most cases they have been hard-working, kind, generous family-oriented people-just the kind of people this country used to value (and maybe that's the problem right there.) Mormons have intrigued me ever since Mike Huckabee back in 2007 claimed that Mormons believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers. With the recent election over, I decided to check out Mormons a bit more. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Politics and Mormons

Biskupski says one of her first goals as mayor is to meet with LDS leaders

Jackie Biskupski, who will likely become Salt Lake City's first openly gay mayor, says one of her first goals is to meet with officials from the LDS Church to discuss new church policies regarding same-sex couples and their children. Ref. Source 8m

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Politics and Mormons

Mormon voters in Nevada struggle with presidential picks

For lifelong Republican Kent Greene, there's no question he'll be voting for Donald Trump, even though the candidate may not be the best fit for his Mormon values. Ref. Source 9x.

19th Oct, 2016 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Mormons & Politics

When you run for the Oval office you're supposed to be running as the best America has to offer. Looking at the candidates you can see the best is not on the table, its more like the dregs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mormons & Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,