Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? - Page 3 of 11

Wow, the US is starting to be very aggressive - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Dec, 2012 - 6:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?
A Friend

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? - Page 3

I think survival depends the amount of warning you get.With the anti radar technology we see on the stealth planes, how do we know if can't put them on nukes? Then we would have no warning of a nuclear attack. Mabe I may be over reacting but its possible.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2006 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

Imagine there was a nuclear attack in your location, a small scale one, and somehow the various armies of the world did not panic and nuke everything into oblivion.

You got lucky and were far enough in the wild from town (say a fishing trip or you just got restless and drove.

You just lost your home, everything you own, almost everyone you are close to is dead. Your car won't start.

(Sidenote: Ok, I'm not sure of the specifics here but the emp blast greatly exceeds the lethal radiation/blast zone and the effects on non-military tech tends to be permanent yes?) dunno, WotW said no, but movies tend to defy basic principles of physics and reality

Would you wish to survive? yes

How many people you know could muster enough will just to get back to civilisiation? civilisation is done with, I would be content to live out my life in the wilderness

And could you? read above

Now imagine it eventually escalated into an all out war.

Could you survive? all an extreme matter of luck, would I want to be involved? yes if the side I was on was one I could trust and they protected my frame from radiation and gave a reliable gun and didn't send me on suicidal missions

For how long? read above

How? read above

Why? because life is a luxury, and I want to have the best

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2006 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? History & Civil Business Politics

Make sure I'm prepared with food and water, and they get on my knees and pour my heart out to the Lord. That seems like the perfect remedy to a nuclear attack.

Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

The best sight I've found with all survival info and refrences is survival ring it has a very good page you will survive doomsday it basicly says unless your at ground zero you probubly will survive

12th Dec, 2009 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

I think these sites are short-sighted, if there was a nuclear attack, whoever does it would make it as effective as possible, like hitting a nuclear plant, a dam, and/or the military bases around the country. There is also a weapon called an EMP or ElectroMagnetic Pulse, it wipes out all electronic equipment in a certain area, this includes all vehicles with electronic parts needed to start the car. You also have to consider the long term affects too. How are the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki doing today? How about Chernobyl? This city, although not hit by a nuclear attack, was affected by a nuclear plant melting, twenty years after the nuclear plant melting the city still, and for hundreds of more years, will be affected. Citizens have to go around with Geiger counters (a device that detects radiation) to make sure it is safe.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2009 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You are correct haleray. Many places will be considered dead zones. No one will want to go in them at all. I think it would be interesting to see how many actually do survive and what type of people will adapt to the radiation areas.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2012 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Do You What To In Nuclear Attack - Page 3

U.S. Planned all-out nuclear attack on China and Soviet Union if President was killed:

Classified plan, code-named 'Futherance,' allowed U.S. To use nuclear weapons on U.S.S.R. And China, even if they weren't responsible for attack Ref. Source 5

14th Dec, 2012 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Do You What To In Nuclear Attack Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Wow, the US is starting to be very aggressive with a lot of countries, especially with the Soviet Union. The US needs to be careful though with these plans.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,