Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? - Page 5 of 5

KN, Agreed on the no winners thing. For me - Page 5 - Military, Guns, Survival, Disasters - Posted: 1 Week Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 12 61 223 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 12,681
Avg: 7.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 40,354.51 FP
Charm: 186
Surviving a nuclear battle/war would be hard enough but then to have such a name for your country? KNToranistan is too long of a name and to be called a KNToranistanian would be even harder. I would name my country something simple like Candy because every one loves candy. They people can be known as sweets.

Now where do I go to push that big red button to make all of this a reality *laugh*.

Sponsored Links:

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 605
Avg: 6.7 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 95.50 FP
Charm: 61
The Ozarks is the meet up place I see. I think I will take my chances in my new home, Colorado. It's the place to be. This state has stockpiles of a substance that makes you not care if a nuclear war just occurred. Seriously though, the Rockies are a good place to hide in.

Diamond Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 1,516
Avg: 21.3 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 45,294.54 FP
Charm: 41
Kyrroeth,

Depending on where in The state you are CO is a target. There are multiple places that wound it could be hit there. The same is true for your old home state. The thing sbout TX though is that it's big enough that there are plenty of places that aren't targets. There may even be a target or two near the Ozarks. In truth, if bombs fly I'm not sure anyplace is safe… at least not once the weather starts redistributing the radiation.

Premium Editor
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 605
Avg: 6.7 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 95.50 FP
Charm: 61
I'm not far from where Cheyenne mountain is. I believe we have something big there. That would probably be a direct hit for me.

I wish we could get along with Russia for once. They are the only country realistically that could really devastate us with nuclear weapons.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 1 Week Ago

Diamond Editor
Lifestyle
Yeah, but if your close enough to the mountain it'll be quick for you and not lingering and dying from radiation poisoning in weeks or some crazy cancer in months or a year. This is really not something that there's a coming back from. If we fling nukes, I mean a lot of nukes, there won't be much left. Einstein said, I don't know what WW 3 will be fought with, but WW 4 will be fought with stones. He was and is right.

EDIT And you are correct about Russia.

Attached Image Edited: Abnninja on 1 Week Ago

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 12,681
Avg: 7.1 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 40,354.51 FP
Charm: 186
If you are close to Cheyenne mountain you are in a big kill zone plus any big air-force bases is a target. I have studied the winds and the targets that look to be hit hard. The Ozarks, some parts of the eastern Kentucky/Tennessee and the northern Rockies up in Montana. I picked the Ozarks as it is a more central location for everyone. Realistic any of the three places can be a good place to go hide and start anew. No one will win in a nuclear war and it does not matter who starts it everyone will launch.

Diamond Editor
Lifestyle
KN,

Agreed on the no winners thing. For me it'd be Montana or Idaho. But it has to pretty far north and near the mountains to shield from the first radiation contaminated rains. After the first few rains, the Earth should start to heal itself. There'll still be some, but it shouldn't be fatal. Life expectancy will drop by decades though.

Guest please SHARE: "Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Top 20 Posters

1. Abnninja - 47 (21.08%)
2. Daishain - 33 (14.80%)
3. Kyrroeth - 21 (9.42%)
4. KNtoran - 19 (8.52%)
5. Aericsteele - 14 (6.28%)
6. News - 12 (5.38%)
7. Thomaslee - 10 (4.48%)
8. PaulNelson - 9 (4.04%)
9. Atonement - 8 (3.59%)
10. JB - 6 (2.69%)
Win 125 FP: If you are the Top Poster by 12am GMT (8pm Atlantic) then 125 FP will automatically be added to your account! Other Top Posters get 50 FP! To review or learn more about this feature See Details. To rant about Post count go here: Post Count Rants.
Auto Updated: Hourly.
Next check: 21 Hr(s). 59 Mins.
11. Nightlain - 5 (2.24%)
12. Hunter - 4 (1.79%)
13. Falrun - 4 (1.79%)
14. Strafer - 3 (1.35%)
15. Alchyrogue - 3 (1.35%)
16. AshDrunbar - 3 (1.35%)
17. Chynacat - 3 (1.35%)
18. ICon - 2 (0.90%)
19. Buddha - 2 (0.90%)
20. Cinder - 2 (0.90%)

Highlights

Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Abnninja 3.2 Days Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5.7 Days Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 6.3 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 6.6 Days Ago
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 1 Week Ago
Your Avatar: We have renovated our Avatar Gallery. If you have not already done so please select a new Avatar. See details: here. By JB 1 Week Ago
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 9th Apr, 2017 - 2:02am
A Science Fiction Continue The Story RPG: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 5th Apr, 2017 - 12:02am
The 9.11 Conspiracy: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 22nd Mar, 2017 - 10:48pm
Donald Trump & Muslims: Can Trump stop Islamist without aggrevating the Middle East? By Abnninja 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:44pm
Another 9/11: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 11th Jan, 2016 - 4:57am

Updated every: 14 minutes