Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? - Page 6 of 11

Ruthless yes, but maybe not the second part. - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th May, 2017 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack
18th May, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? - Page 6

I hope nothing becomes of any war and nuclear weapons. The world won't survive. We won't be able to cope with our push button lifestyles. We may as well take some pill so we don't have to wake up tomorrow to an Armageddon world.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?
A Friend

Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

Flipflop,

The world will survive. Civilization as we know it will not survive. Barring dying in the initial flash I will survive too. Because I know what to do. The thing to do is to get somewhere where the radiation isn't going to cook you. Once the initial rains pass the atmosphere should be clean enough to live through. Then it's just a function of being able to provide for yourself and protect what you have. I'm quite sure I can do that.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? History & Civil Business Politics

Some will survive. I would imagine a situation like The Stand where 90%+ of the population will die within 6 months. The third world countries would fare much better than the US would. They wouldn't be targeted and they are used to harsh living conditions. 100 years ago we would have handled it much better (I know there were no nuclear weapons back then). Most people have lost all ability to fend for themselves. People have lost all self sufficiency and narcissism rules in a large portion of society. It would be survival of the fittest. The people that have land, animals and a means to protect them will be the primary survivors.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

Kyrroeth,

It is as you say. And then there will be those who take from those who have. They will incredibly dangerous because they are fighting out of desperation. For me, I'm headed to the mountains… deep in the mountains. I'll take those close to me with me. I will try not to take from others, and in the mountains I could do that. There'd be enough to more than survive. It would be primitive, but it would be life. More than that, I'd bring plenty of books, because some remnant of civilization needs to survive too. You can bet the Silmarillion will be one of those books.

19th May, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

I would be more fearful of how everyone will turn into animals more than the nuclear bomb itself. Ever saw that movie "The Road"? When resources are thin civility is gone and people do the most desperate things to survive.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

People are animals and we are the most dangerous predator. Add some desperation in there and we're more dangerous still. In a survival situation like this the best course of action is to get as far away from people as possible… and be ready for when they finally stumble on you and try to take it. Vigilance is paramount… never become complacent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You What To In Nuclear Attack - Page 6

Its always comforting to know that it is the ruthless [..] who will rule the world in the event of global collapse.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You What To In Nuclear Attack Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

Ruthless yes, but maybe not the second part. Sometimes you have to be ruthless with the bad… but you can be merciful to those in need and not a threat and still survive. The hard part is distinguishing between the two.

> TOPIC: Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,