Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? - Page 7 of 11

There are some few bunkers left but I'm - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2017 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?
A Friend

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? - Page 7

That's the way it has been throughout our past if there was no law. Might makes right would rule in the absence of law just as it always does. It is sad. Hopefully nothing like this ever happens.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

Oh, amen to that. This would be a catastrophic event. The dead would be counted in the billions. My guess is we'd lose a minimum of 75% of the worlds population over the first year. People just don't know how to survive without electricity and a supermarket any more in many, many parts of the world. Those that do, will go to war for the scarce resources that are left. My guess is Africa and Australia, if Australia isn't targeted, will be the least affected areas. South American will get it just because of its proximity to us. Actually, so will the northern portion of Africa due to its proximity to Europe.

23rd Jun, 2017 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack? History & Civil Business Politics

Rather than wait for it to happen be pro-active, if you can try not to live around a major city or a place that would be a likely target for the enemy. I know this isn't always possible because of work but if a nuclear war is likely then there will be enough hints that you should get away from these places.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

I think about that as I look for places to live. I like being in a smaller town outside of a city that may be less likely to be affected. I usually and a bit prepared for an event and will last more than a week before I have to resupply. I have a place to go also to hopefully be even less effected by the prevailing winds and fall out.

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2017 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Attack Nuclear In To What You Do

KN,

You and me both. I know where I'm going and it's gonna be hard to dig me out when I get there. I'll have everyone important to me with me there. And yes, there should be enough indicators that we'll know when it's time to get outta Dodge.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2017 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

It was my understanding that we were supposed to Duck and Cover *smile*

Seriously, this is really tough to plan for. Mutually Assured Destruction pretty much means that we would just have time to say goodbye to the loved ones and wait for the big flash.

The small-scale attack presents some interesting scenarios. If one or two missiles struck what would happen? How does authority respond? Would law and order break down? What sort of economic ramifications would occur?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Do You What To In Nuclear Attack - Page 7

The only thing I know is you have to get as far from the light as you possibly can. If you can go underground even better. Do people still have those underground bunkers like we see in the movies?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 8 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.8%

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Do You What To In Nuclear Attack Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

There are some few bunkers left but I'm not sure how effective they are. They need to be stocked to be effective.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,