Pre-eclampsia And Thyroid Problems

Pre-eclampsia Thyroid Problems - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2019 - 9:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Preeclampsia
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2009 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pre-eclampsia And Thyroid Problems

Thyroid 'risk from pre-eclampsia'

Pregnant women with the potentially dangerous condition pre-eclampsia may be more at risk of thyroid problems, research suggests. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Problems Thyroid Pre-eclampsia

Obese women less likely to suffer from dangerous preeclampsia complications

Despite having higher rates of preeclampsia, a dangerous high-blood pressure disorder of late pregnancy, obese women may be less than half as likely to suffer strokes, seizures, and other serious complications of the disorder. Ref. Source 6w.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

Pre-eclampsia And Thyroid Problems Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Infections, other factors raise risk of pregnancy-related stroke in women with preeclampsia. Infections, chronic high blood pressure and bleeding or clotting disorders increase the risk of pregnancy-related stroke in women with preeclampsia. Although pregnancy-related stroke is rare, women with preeclampsia are at higher risk of stroke during pregnancy and postpartum. Ref. Source 1m.

5th Jun, 2017 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

I had pre-eclampsia when my son was born. He was born prem and he and I had to undergo an emergency c-section due to the pre-eclampsia. Fun for all.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2019 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Aspirin may lower stroke risk in women with history of preeclampsia. A new study suggests aspirin may lower stroke risk among middle-aged women with a history of preeclampsia. Source 4n.

> TOPIC: Pre-eclampsia And Thyroid Problems

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,