League Of Legends: Clash Of Fates

League Legends Clash Fates - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 9th May, 2018 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  League Legends Clash Fates PC Game
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2009 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

League of Legends: Clash of Fates

What is your review for the video game "League of Legends: Clash of Fates"?

League Of Legends: Clash Of Fates (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fates Clash Legends League

It's a great MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena). Steve Feak, gamer tag Guinsoo, created DotA Allstars, which improved upon Eul's DotA mod for Warcraft 3 (Which was inspired by the Aeon of Strife mod from Starcraft). Guinsoo joined Riot Games and created League of Legends: Clash of Fates (Which has since been shortened to just League of Legends). This game competes with DotA 2, HoN, and a plethora of other games on the world stage. While it does not allow creep denial, it does have the added innovation of customizable runes and masteries that allow a player to setup different pages to further enhance a heroes abilities.

Currently the World Championship for laugh.gif is being held in France. Last year the team that came in first received $1 million in prize money and there was a $2.13 million prize pool.

9th Dec, 2015 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

League Of Legends: Clash Of Fates Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Overall very well done, community can be a bit toxic at times but that really just seems to come with being a competitive game.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I don't think League is all that toxic. At least, not compared to the games with built-in voice chat like DotA 2 and HoN. Now those games can be quite toxic! Sure, League has its occasional butthead, but if you collectively take a stand against them they will typically belt up. Hearing a quim's voice is much more aggravating than reading what they write, in my opinion. Oh to be Ghost Dad and able to throat punch them through the internet!

26th Aug, 2016 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

League of legends have changed a lot during the seasons and the community along with it. However despite the many changes Riot has put in place to change the gameplay and visual effects to try and please their customers, toxicity and unbalanced competition continues to be an increasing issue as time goes by each game. For example, you decide to solo queue on your own and you get paired up with other people with a lower skill than you are, cooperating with them will be quite hard because you don't know if they will play well or not, against another team with a much higher elo skill than anyone on your side. That makes it unfair.

On top of that, there is a higher chance that the people you are paired up with are going to be very toxic, which is quite annoying the purpose of the game is to have fun, which unfortunately not many people see that anymore.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have actually stopped playing all MOBAs and gone back to my roots of Role-playing Games. I like myself much more when I'm not playing a game and wondering what the heck the people on my team are doing. I caught myself becoming toxic and decided to totally remove myself from the situation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2018 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

League Legends Clash Fates

No testosterone changes found in esports gamers. Players of the competitive esports video game League of Legends showed no change in testosterone during game play, researchers have found. Source 9v.

Post Date: 9th May, 2018 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

League Legends Clash Fates Computer Issues & Video Gaming

'League of Legends' to gain insights into mental models. Psychology researchers have used the game League of Legends to advance our understanding of how people build 'mental models' -- the mental tools that allow people to make use of complex systems. The researchers found that mental models are developed in three distinct stages -- findings that have the potential to inform everything from workplace training to video-game development. Source 1s.

> TOPIC: League Of Legends: Clash Of Fates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,