White House Security

White House Security - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Feb, 2010 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
U.S.A. Is White House Security faultering? Where is the Secret Service? Whitehouse under fire...
26th Nov, 2009 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

White House Security

White House Security

Anyone saw the story about the Facebook couple that basically 'stormed' the White House uninvited to have Thanksgiving Dinner with the President and other top officials? They even took their picture with Vice President Joe Biden. How could a couple with no official invitation from the White House get in for a VP Dinner?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2009 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

White House Security
A Friend

Security House White

You would be surprised how easy it is to get into a state dinner without an invitation. All you have to do is dress the part and look the part and walk in. Granted you still have to go through the security protocols so no weapons can be taken in. I think it is interesting that the security is not as tough at these type dinners as it should be. I have a feeling now that security will be tougher because of this.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2009 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

White House Security History & Civil Business Politics

White House crashers

By now you have seen the couple that allegedly crashed the White House for an invite only event. Details are still sketchy, but the couple now claims they were invited and that they have proof. Glenn wonders how in the world this was not cleared up in less than a day or so -- and if they weren't invited, how much danger is the President really in? Ref. Source 8

2nd Dec, 2009 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Security House White

If they were not invited, they need to get a good slap with a small amount of jail time. The Secret Service has to review their procedures and if heads need to roll...then so be it. IF someone circumvented the procedure and just put them on a list without proper vetting...FIRED. No one should be able to get into a State function based on emails. Gosh...and email could be easily forged.

Should these two have been terrorist and blown up the place, we might well be addressing President Pelosi. This is nothing to shrug off lightly.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2009 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

White House Security
A Friend

Security House White

I agree that someone should be held responsible for allowing uninvited guests to such a ball at the white house. I do hope that some one gets to the bottom of this soon.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

White House Security

Another Uninvited

A third person was allowed into the Nov. 24 Indian state dinner uninvited. The Secret Service said in a statement the individual came in with Indian officials. Unlike Michaele and Tareq Salahi, this "crasher" did not meet President Obama. Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2010 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

White House Security

In a follow up to this and according to Fox News, Desire Rogers, the White House Social Secretary is stepping down next month. It took awhile, usually such decisions come soon after a major disappointment.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2010 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

White House Security
A Friend

White House Security Politics Business Civil & History

I guess after a lot of finger pointing and blaming others he is the one to lose his job. I hope the security is a lot better at the next white house gathering.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: White House Security

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,