White House Security - Page 5 of 6

Secret Service to extend security perimeter - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Apr, 2017 - 8:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
U.S.A. Is White House Security faultering? Where is the Secret Service? Whitehouse under fire...
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

White House Security
A Friend

White House Security - Page 5

What's really bad is this is showing people with bad intent how easy it is to breach White House security. A smart bad guy would study the similarities of these breaches and could set up something devastating.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

White House Security
A Friend

Security House White

While it looks like the white house security is lax at times I believe that some of these are just very lucky people. The white house is not a easy place to access and sometimes people get extremely lucky.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

White House Security
A Friend

White House Security History & Civil Business Politics

I hope you are right KN. I say that because to have this many breaches over the last few years tells me it may be more than luck, it may just be lax.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

White House Security
A Friend

Page 5 Security House White

I would think that those who wish to test the white house security are fools. One can get killed very easy. I think a lot of the breeches did not get as far as the news may wish.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

White House Security
A Friend

Security House White

True, many are stopped before we even hear about them… because they are stopped they never make the news. That said, at least two in the last few years made it as far as the White House itself and even inside the building. This is totally unacceptable.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2017 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

White House Security

Person in custody, vehicle being checked after driver got to a White House checkpoint and claimed to have a bomb, two law enforcement officials say. Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2017 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

White House Security - Page 5

2 Secret Service officers fired over White House breach;

Two US Secret Service officers were fired over a March 10 Ref. Source 9k.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

White House Security Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Secret Service to extend security perimeter on south side of White House

The Secret Service is enlarging the protective bulwark around the White House complex Wednesday by closing access to the entire fence-line along the mansion's south lawn in the wake of persistent concerns about intrusions. The new plan, outlined by agency officials, would attempt to replicate a buffer zone created on Pennsylvania Avenue, where iron bicycle racks were placed in front of the perimeter fence to provide officers additional time to react to fence jumpers. That action followed a brazen 2014 breach by a disturbed Iraq War veteran who scaled the north lawn fence and burst through the mansion's front door. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: White House Security

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,