Saudi Arabia vs Yemen - Page 3 of 4

Yeah, the common folk are always the ones - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Houthi fighters
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Saudi Arabia vs Yemen - Page 3

Death toll from Saudi strike at Yemen wedding rises to 38:

Death toll from two airstrikes by a Saudi-led coalition targeting Yemen's Shiite rebels that mistakenly struck a wedding party on Monday rose to 38, Yemeni security officials said. Ref. Source 9d

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2015 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Yemen Arabia Saudi

Saudi-led Attack Kills 30 More Civilians in Yemen::

Saudi-led warplanes struck a wedding ceremony in Yemen Thursday killing at least 30 people and leaving dozens injured in the western province of Dhamar, local press reported on Thursday. In late September, fighter jets struck a ceremony killing more than 135 people, many of them women and children, and injuring dozens of others. Ref. Source 3f

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2016 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia vs Yemen History & Civil Business Politics

Saudi Fighter Jets Violate Ceasefire in Yemen, Kill Civilians:

The Saudi forces reportedly attacked Yemeni army and popular forces' positions, damaging civilian infrastructure, residential buildings, as well as killing a number of civilians. Ref. Source 2s.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Yemen Arabia Saudi

Yemen forces seize two Saudi military bases:

Yemeni soldiers backed by allied fighters have taken control of two Saudi military bases in the kingdom's southern border region of Asir. Yemeni forces also attacked a military position in which several Saudi border guards were killed Ref. Source 7b.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Yemen Arabia Saudi

Yemen clashes kill more than 40 in 24 hours:

Warplanes from the Saudi-led Arab coalition have pounded Huthi rebel positions east of the Red Sea port of Mokha and other areas of Taez province since Sunday, a military official said Ref. Source 5u.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia vs Yemen
A Friend

Saudi Arabia vs Yemen

There are more places afire than I have seen in some time. I remember back in the mid 90s when the US was supreme and the sole superpower some smart college types were throwing terms like the end of history as the world becomes a one sphere place… I guess that was a bad guess.

Yemen is a dangerous place nowadays. I wouldn't want to go there without my old team watching my back. Saudi Arabia has its work cut out as the Yemenis are a tough people and tough people tend to be good at waging war.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia Yemen - Page 3

Saudi blockade paralyzing Yemen, causing catastrophe: UN expert:

Idriss Jazairy, UN special rapporteur on the negative impacts of unilateral coercive measures on the enjoyment of human rights, voiced concerns about the plight of Yemenis in a statement late Wednesday, Ref. Source 4y.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia vs Yemen
A Friend

Saudi Arabia Yemen Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Yeah, the common folk are always the ones who pay in a civil war, and famine is a weapon often used.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Saudi Arabia vs Yemen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,