Does Anyone Suffer From This?

Does Suffer This - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 13th Jun, 2003 - 7:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2003 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

NOTE: This thread originally started with a question about acne, but as the subtitle indicates - it is more than that… It is about the way we see foods in general and our body's ability to heal itself and facilitate the energy we need.

Does anyone suffer from acne? I am an adult and I have the worst time with it. I have bought both expensive and inexpensive acne medicines only for them to not really work. I am about at my wits end. Anyone have any suggestions on how to remedy an acne problem?

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2003 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

I could tell you the cure, but you would need some fore knowledge and be prepared to change your lifestyle. It is not as simple as 'taking something' to get rid of it. I am not able to ask you questions directly, but will give you some general tips.

1. Acne is a response to an unclean clogged system. Too much waste in the body or not sufficient bowel movements will trigger the condition.

2. Stop drinking MILK! It is mucus forming and causes lots of overload in the system. Stop eating meat, also a cause of disease and poisons entering the body.

3. Start on a pure juice fast for a couple of days, eat NOTHING but fresh fruits, not canned fruit, or concentrate, but FRESH.

4. Then for the rest of the week eat fresh vegetables, again not the canned or frozen type - fresh.

5. Each morning drink some peppermint tea with no sugar. You may also want to drink senna mixed with orange peel or other cleansing herb.

6. Do not eat sugar foods, grease, fry or creamed foods.

7. After one week you will feel renewed, energetic and may even see your system start to clear up. You should also have regular bowel movements.

8. You can go back to mixing your foods, but VERY little meat and no oils, fats, or fast foods. Still maintain lots of fresh vegetables and fruits. After one to two months your acne should go away.

9. Sugar is terrible, and it has been unnaturally put in processed foods: Harmful Affects Of Sugar

You see it is not that simple... But if you do this... For sure it will go away!

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2003 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

Thanks, JB.  I am desperate to try almost anything at this point.  I am not worried about it not being simple.  I just feel like I am getting a little bit old to get up in the morning with a giant volcano on my face.  wink.gif  *laugh*  But seriously, I will definitely try and see if that helps.  Thanks again!

12th Jun, 2003 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

Now we know you are really an alien from another planet and you true form is coming out. Just joking.

12th Jun, 2003 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

Mss, follow EXACTLY what JB posted and you will get rid of it… but do not expect to see fast results, it depends all in how much 'poison' has your system so it will take a while but remember that our bodies need inside clean-up just like we bathe every day. So when you start seeing changes on your skin do not stop this thing, do it as often as you feel you need it.
Let us know the progress and remember to follow EXACTLY like it is *smile*.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2003 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

international QUOTE
... Alien from another planet and you true form is coming out.

You have finally found me out. Now it is time for me to call someone to pick me up and take me back to my home planet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jun, 2003 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This

I am glad you are going to try it. During the cleansing process you may get cravings for junk foods and sugar, do not give into this... keep your mind focused on what you want: clear, beautiful skin.

Remember: 2 days only fresh fruits, one week only fresh fruits and vegetables, one to two months same combinations with no frying or oil, little to no meat, no sugar, candy, chocolate, etc. Every morning herbs for cleansing... it can be taken at night too, before bed. I actuall just posted a thread about this.

Let me know how you to do, I am already excited for you.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2003 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health

@LDS, boy today was really hard. Plus, everyone at work, thought I was on this new diet thing.  (Like I need to lose any more weight.  If I lost anymore weight, I would blow away)  I really love fruits, so it wasn't too bad today, just craved the junk food.  It feels like teaching an old dog new tricks.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,