Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 5 of 14

jefgson said:QUOTE My second dermatologist - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Jan, 2004 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2003 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?
A Friend

Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 5

Yea, I have been really good about not cheating, but I'll tell you, it's been hard sometimes to miss out on some of the food I used to eat, especially with the holidays coming up. All that great snack food. But I'm still keeping with it.

Rather off topic, but...
Yea, that would sound like a plan to me, Jb. Just don't forget to mention me about a 100 times in that e-book. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2003 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

Tena, I always had a pretty good facial skin but all the acne I used to have it on my back! yes! strange huh? well, since I became a vegetarian or started eating properly following JB's diet...believe me or not, the acne of my back is totally gone!!! I have no pimples of any kind on my back! is smooth and soft than ever! biggrin.gif I know it works but you need a lot of patience, determination and strenght to follow it up step by step and then make it a lifestyle. smile.gif

1st Dec, 2003 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

Well this has piqued my interest!

Does this help to lose weight, also? I've gained 25 pounds since I quit smoking (yuck!) and I would like to take that off.

I also have occasional acne and little "blackhead" breakouts... (gross!) It seems awfully strict, but if I can change my body chemistry for the better, and start feeding my family correctly, maybe we'll all feel healthier (and look better too).

Roz

1st Dec, 2003 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 This Suffer Does

This will help you loose weight, feel great and look fabulous! Remember, it has to become a new way of eating and not be treated like a 'diet'.

1st Dec, 2003 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

Farseer, you will have no regrets, your skin will improve dramastically (I'm proud to say I have no pimples whatsoever, occasionally I may have one or two when I cheat and eat too much chocolate wink.gif ) you will feel the double of energy, if you do it properly you will not feel very hungry during the day and by doing all that, you will also lose weight. It all goes along hand by hand.

I will recommend to search the net for healthy recipes. People think that most vegetarians or people who don't eat much meat, eat salads all day long and is not true! we eat plenty stuff! you just have to learn how to change your habits and learn how to cook healthier. smile.gif Hope it helps. smile.gif

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2003 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

There is no simple solution for acne. I took a regimen of accutane when I was able to afford it, but the problem has since returned, My dermatologist at that time told me some people require more than one course of treatment with accutane, but when I went for a second course of treatment, even though nearly twenty years had gone by, I found the price had gone up, not down!

My second dermatologist and I went through several different antibiotics in attempting to find one that would effectively control my acne, but we had no luck.

Right now I am 'self-medicating' myself, using Retin-A 0.05% cream which I buy from foreign pharmacies. I found that the foreign pharmacies are three times cheaper than the pharmacies in the USA. And I don't need a prescription. I asked my doctor for Retin-A, and he said first I would have to come for an office visit (at a cost of $60). For $38 including shipping I bought a tube of Retin-A twice the size of one I could buy in my local pharmacy for $60. If you do an internet search you can find a large number of overseas pharmacies that sell Retin-A cream or gel through the mail. The gel is a lower concentration because its absorbed more readily than the cream. If you do this, make sure when selecting a pharmacy that they offer a money-back guarantee. I had two shipments of diazepam seized by the US Customs service, but as I explained this to the pharmacy (which was in South America), they gave me a full refund. Since then I've found a pharmacy in the Netherlands which is able to supply me with what I need.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2004 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Suffer This - Page 5

jeffgson, you better be careful with what you're buying. A medicine can be very dangerous if you take it improperly. Self-medication only improves this danger. Try to ask for the opinion of a professional, like a dermatologist or at least a pharmacist, he could explain the problems and the benefits of what you're taking.

1st Jan, 2004 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health - Page 5

jefgson said:

My second dermatologist and I went through several different antibiotics in attempting to find one that would effectively control my acne, but we had no luck.

You know, I have to wonder if the other medications you are taking are interfering with this process? I know, for instance, that antibiotics will make birth control pills ineffective. There may some negative interaction with your regular medications. I'm sure you have thought of this, you are quite an intelligent person, but I thought I would mention it.

Roz

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,