Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 6 of 14

I have thought quite often about this thread - Page 6 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Mar, 2005 - 2:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (14) »
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
2nd Jan, 2004 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 6

It is obvious that jeffgson has not read this thread, please take the time to start from post #1 and you will get a helpful dose of the right medicine smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2005 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?
A Friend

This Suffer Does

Wow, just got done reading through this thread at JB's suggestion. Its quite an extravagant life change to go through. However, I have seriously considering changing my eating habits and going to this diet because I could really use some more energy! My skin isn't all acned up like it was when I was a kid, but I'm over weight, and my energy is low.

16th Mar, 2005 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

Yes, it is a lifestyle change, but what it does is helps your body to get rid of all the toxins you have been building up over the years - the meds, the waste, etc. As your body gets rid of the junk you will begin to realize that you do not need any kind of medication or special liquids to keep you up because there will always be a constant supply of energy. I for one am looking forward to seeing how it helps you.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2005 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 This Suffer Does

Not to call anyone liars, but there has been various amounts of scientific evidence showing that your diet has nothing to do with your acne or skin. There is a lot of myths out there that people believe. One myth, that blackheads are caused by dirt, is not true. Blackheads are caused by the skin pigment called melanin (correct me if I'm wrong). There is a website called www.acne.com which demystifies acne and all kinds of it, treatment and the reason why it happens. In my personal opinion, all of that eat this don't eat that, based on my scientific observations, is just gibberish. So go ahead and check out that site, it could help you with some real, scientific based information. BTW, does anyone here use/used Proactiv?

16th Mar, 2005 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

JPQuiceno is that from the same scientific evidence that talks about three square meals a day, and our need for meat and milk - yet they ask you to use some chemical or the other as a solution? If you spent time reading this thread you would see that this is not merely about acne alone - this is about the way you feel. Granted the original subject questioned a cure for acne yet it turned into a need for betterment.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2005 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I was addressing the original statement. Not some diet or lifestyle change. That site was created by the makers of Proactiv. That "Chemical" has millions of happy users, which are on there site. They have pictures, videos and such. So I prefer scientific proof and testimonials over some made up eat this and that herb stuff.

Edited Message Edited...

JB@Trinidad: Link and off topic comments removed. Read the thread about constructive messages located here: Constructive Posting Policy

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Mar, 2005 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This - Page 6

I was addressing the original statement.

Maybe you should have taken up my first gesture to actually read the thread. Two things...

First what original statement. You did not say you were addressing anything, you merely made a statement of opinion based on a link to a web site. Then you return to add another link to a web site with an additional rant.

Second - aggressive approach? You will not last long here by establishing rants based on name calling. If you have evidence to prove that what has been mentioned in this thread does not work, and you are speaking from experience or expertise then by all means add to the subject matter and we will see if it is worthy of intake, but if not please do not use external web sites as a means to assault a topic. As it only seeks to take the thread off topic.

17th Mar, 2005 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health - Page 6

I have thought quite often about this thread and how the diet changes would work for me, but I've been too "scared" or whatever to make the leap. I figured I would start with breakfast and then go from there, but I haven't had the motivation to get started. Maybe a group effort will entice me!

Offtopic but,
JPQuiceno said:
Blackheads are caused by the skin pigment called melanin (correct me if I'm wrong).

Yes, you're wrong. Blackheads are caused by skin oil and toxins from your lymph excretions that, exposed to air, change color.

Melanin is what gives your skin itself color, how you tan, etc.

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,