Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 8 of 14

We have a specific Thread on Vegetarianism - Page 8 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Aug, 2010 - 11:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (14) »
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2008 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?
A Friend

Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 8

Yes the rush rush lifestyle that every one seems to adhere to now a days is adding to the stress levels of everyone. It is funny when you slow down and get others to slow down with you the looks you get from them as they see that they can get to where they want to be in a safer way.

It is the added stress of life that I believe is causing the health issues we are seeing around the world today. I just hope that more people figure out that slowing down can make their life much healthier.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2008 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

Yes stress is a real killer especially when topped with bad eating habits.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2008 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

Good evening everyone! Its been a long while since I posted, but this topic appears to be based on eating habits and their effects on you. I have a particularly good story to tell since I was (and still am) over weight and out of shape, but surely on my way up.

A little history.

As of December 2007.
I weighed 340 lbs.
My blood pressure was controlled by two medications
I had chronic migraines
I was on two allergy medications
My energy level was seriously low
I always felt lethargic
And I had "irritable bowel syndrome". Only my wife knew about that, it was embarrassing.

But in December, I switched to a vegetarian diet, completely. I stopped drinking soda and eating candy. But, I never really ate much candy or pop any way.

Nine months later, I weigh 280lbs. I am still on high blood pressure meds, but its no longer high. Those two meds would still leave me around 180 over 85. Now, with the meds, I'm at 120 over 60. I don't even have migraines once a month. I have tons of energy, and am down to just one allergy med.

Its a slow process. But you simply cannot put a price on good eating. Whats even better about all this is that I haven't had to be on anti-biotics a single time since last december. I used to get sick an awful lot. I rarely have zits, I am rarely if ever irregular.

Simply put, life is 100% better on this "diet". But then, its not a "diet" when you simply change the way you eat. Our bodies just plan work better when we eat fresh fruit and veggies instead of the crap we eat now. Our bodies do not NEED meat, period! We just like it.

If you really don't believe me, then perhaps this will convince you.

Tony Gonzales, Tight End for the Football team the Kansas City Chiefs, is quite literally the best tight end ever to play the game. He is also a Vegan. Which means he eats no products from animals, including milk and cheese. Now I haven't gone that far yet, but that is ultimately my goal. When you eliminate anything not natural from your diet, your body is able to work the way it is supposed to. You are happier, healthier, and life is simply more enjoyable.

But better yet, I'm never hungry. Seriously, I just never stop eating. Because what I eat is good for you, I don't need to watch how much I eat. When I'm hungry, I eat, period. Hungry late at night? Eat up, it doesn't matter! There is literally, by default, almost nothing my body can store as fat. Nothing to clog my arteries. Its just a better way of living.

17th Oct, 2008 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 This Suffer Does

This is a powerful testimony Konquererz. I am presently making some changes in my diet but am feeling the detox effects.

I have always had swelled glands and I am sick of it. last two years I seem to get lung irritation nothing serious but leave bad odor on breath some times. So I am going to push into the high veg and fruits and see what happens. I also will do the fasting as we are supposed to help heal the body and learn better flesh discipline.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2010 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This Suffer Does

I have always been told that it is better to drink something hot/warm & not cold with you food because if you drink cold water/beer for example it solidifys the fat/oil (espesually the bad fats) in the food thus taking longer to digest it, plus it has time to get the bacteria working, causing all sorts of problems with the stomach plus more fat / gets absorbed into the bloodstream, which isn't good for you. I was told that the quicker the fats exit the stomach the better for us all. Would like to hear your opinions on this. Thanking you

15th Jan, 2010 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

I believe in this Thread it mentions that you should drink an hour before and at least three hours after a meal so that digestive juices can do what they do without being watered down. Of course that is in conjunction with a high alkaline diet and little acidic food. Please look over the Thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2010 - 6:32am / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This - Page 8

Question: What type of vegetarian is better? I remember being taught in school that meat is essential to our diet because of amino acids. The only other known food that provides us with amino acids and still in small increments is the soya bean. I like the idea of more energy daily, but will I suffer from any side effects or consequences?

6th Aug, 2010 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health - Page 8

We have a specific Thread on Vegetarianism here: Source 4 however quickly your options are:

1. Pescatarian (also spelled pescetarian) - no meat save fish

2. Flexitarian / Semi-vegetarian - occasional meat

3. Lacto-ovo- vegetarian - no meat but yes for dairy / eggs

4. Lacto-vegetarian - no meat, no eggs but yes for dairy

5. Ovo-vegetarian - no meat, no dairy - yes eggs

6. Vegan - no meat, no dairy, no eggs

This Thread is not intended to make people follow a vegetarian diet per se but to show that that with a healthier diet, which in some way resembles a vegetarian diet, they can overcome diseases and body ailments. I personally find that Flexitarian / Semi-vegetarian or Lacto-ovo- vegetarian to be the best, therefore there is no worry about a lack of protein. I eat meat about once a month and when I do it is a small piece.

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,