Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 11 of 14

Unhealthy diets linked to more than 400,000 - Page 11 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Mar, 2017 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
The information you get here might just change your life! Healthy eating, acne, milk (mucus), detoxing, acidic blood, living vs dead foods, etc.
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2016 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Does Anyone Suffer From This? - Page 11

The Dietary Link Between Acne and Cancer

TAcne is an epidemic skin disease of industrialized countries, reaching prevalence rates of over 85 percent of teenagers. In nearly half of American men and women, acne even continues after adolescence and into the third decade of life. Acne is considered a disease of Western civilization, as in places like Okinawa, Japan, acne is rare or even... Ref. Source 2c

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2016 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

How Big Food Twists the Science

Just like mosquitos are the vectors of spread for malaria, a landmark article published recently in one of the most prestigious medical journals described large food corporations as the vectors of spread for chronic disease. Unlike “infectious disease epidemics, however, these corporate disease vectors implement sophisticated campaigns to undermine public health interventions.” Most mosquitoes don’t […] Ref. Source 9y.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This? Health & Special Psychology

How Smoking in 1956 is Like Eating in 2016

Given that our diet is the #1 cause of death and disability, surely nutrition is the #1 thing doctors learn in medical school, right? Surely, it’s the #1 thing your doctor talks to you about. How could there be such a disconnect between the available evidence and the practice of medicine? Let’s do a thought experiment… Ref. Source 6o.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 This Suffer Does

Evidence-Based Eating

It took more than 7,000 studies, and the death of countless smokers before the first Surgeon General report against smoking was finally released. Another mountain of evidence exists today for healthier eating, but much of society has yet to catch up to the science. Ref. Source 1t.

19th Jan, 2017 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

This Suffer Does

Never really had much of an issue with acne, even when growing up as a teenager where was considered most common.

Oh there might be a time or t wo where I might have had a zit here or there but generally this was not very often. I never use cream or anything else to try to get rid of a zit. I just let it run its course or, not so when I was younger, I popped it.

Again, I never had a break out. It was just one or two at a time, a couple of times between or slightly inside a nostral. My legs possibly had it worse, but even it was again only one or two.

Generally, I have generally acne-free most of my life. Also I personally argue or contend what is being talked about by poison. I can definitely understand oily or greasy foods, as those can definitely cause problems but only when it comes to acne but meat in general not so much.

Fish can be especially healthy.

30th Jan, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Does Anyone Suffer From This?

There is no excuse for eating badly other then we want to do it. No one puts a gun to your head and forces someone to eat a burger, fries and drink a milkshake.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This - Page 11

Does Paratuberculosis in Milk Trigger Type 1 Diabetes?

“Fear of consumer reaction” led the U.S. Dairy industry to suppress the discovery in retail milk of live paraTB bacteria, a pathogen linked to type 1 diabetes. Ref. Source 2f.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Does Suffer This Psychology Special & Health - Page 11

Unhealthy diets linked to more than 400,000 cardiovascular deaths

Eating a diet lacking in healthy foods and/or high in unhealthy foods was estimated to contribute to more than 400,000 deaths from heart and blood vessel diseases in the United States in 2015. Eating more nuts, vegetables, and whole grains, and less salt and trans fats, could save tens of thousands of lives in the US each year. Ref. Source 1h.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Does Anyone Suffer From This?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,