Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 2 of 14

Enterprise, StargateSG1, Both CSI's & - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Aug, 2003 - 12:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »
Are you a couch potato, nah, just kidding, so which show is your fav?
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2003 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? - Page 2

well since i dont have cable i have to suffer lookin at local tv which as everyone knows offers such variety (inject sarcasm here) anyways seein that i have so many shows to choose from my fav are : CSI ( adore this show love solvin mysteries) the guardian( i find nick has great potential though he is cold and standoffish now)the district( i jus love the chief i admire him a lot truly a man for the people)john doe( i love the fact he spews out..theres a naiveteabout him that makes him so sweet ) dead zone(ive always liked paranormal shows im still in mournin for the x-files..sniff sniff )and haunted( man that show was good liked it a lot though it didnt air for long in america..paranormal again) i do like smallville though i dont look at it a lot...cause tom welling is so cute...lol...oh and the comedies i like king of queens,half and half, still standing,the parkers,one on one...thats it laters

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2003 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

my favorite tv show are mostly comedy like according to jim,my most favorite is that 70's show and fastlane those are my most favorites, fastlane just has that good guy,bad guy action and all the fast cars you will always want.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2003 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well my all time favorite show is M*A*S*H...
Others Include: Emergency, Knight Rider, ST-TOS, ST-TNG, ST-V, ST-DS9, Enterprise, Andromeda, Mutant X, Adventure Inc.

There are other shows I watch like Simpsons, Futurama, King of the Hill I like these but they ar toons not shows... lol

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2003 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Page 2 Show TV Favorite Your

I remember watching M*A*S*H* when I was younger.  I really did like that show too.  :D  Which Knight Rider series did you like?  The new or the old series?  I preferably liked the older one with David Hassolholf in it.  I think it was the best one.  

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2003 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Show TV Favorite Your

Which Knight Rider series did you like?  The new or the old series?

There was a new one??? Nobody told me... I watched a pilot a few years back for Knight Rider 2000 it was David Hasslehoff and Kitt, but Kitt spent most of his time in a '57 Chevy and then was put into a really awesome new car at the end... That would have been cool...
My favorite part of that movie was when they "stunned"  James Doohan (Scotty from StarTrek) and as he fell down he said "Beam me up Mr Spock" lol...

Yeah there is only one Michael Knight and one Kitt...

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2003 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show?

ooh a few people mentioned CSI. I've only just started watching this recently but was thinking of getting it on DVD. trinibabidoll  said she loves solving mysteries but in this series do you actually get the chance to solve them or do you just see how they solve them? ???

I love Friends, I have most of them on video and dvd. I also like Big Brother, V Graham Norton (he's a comedian who has his own show with guests etc) and I like music shows like TOTP and CD:UK.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2003 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show - Page 2

in this series do you actually get the chance to solve them or do you just see how they solve them?

You actually watch how the CSI teams go through all the clues to solve the crime.  I like to watch how they can manage to use even the tiniest piece of evidence, to help them catch the criminal.  It's a pretty cool show.  :D

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite TV Show?
A Friend

Your Favorite TV Show Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Enterprise, StargateSG1, Both CSI's & original Law & Order.  

Also watch on occasion
The Dead Zone, Monk, the other Law & Orders, Angel,
Tremors the Series, Without a Trace, The Peacemaker

May watch
The Guardian, The District, The Agency

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Your Favorite TV Show?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,