Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 16 of 19

Arnold Schwarzenegger featured on Men's - Page 16 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Jul, 2012 - 3:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Just Muscle or Actor and Politician too?
18th May, 2011 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 16

The reason for the break up surrounds a secret he has been keeping:

international QUOTE
Yet somehow, for more than a decade, Arnold Schwarzenegger managed to keep an incredible secret from the public and his wife, prominent former TV journalist and Kennedy heiress Maria Shriver: that he fathered a child with a woman on his household staff more than a decade ago.

This is the statement he made about it:

international QUOTE
"I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family," Schwarzenegger wrote in a statement. "There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."
Ref. Source 8

You can red Maria Shriver's response: Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2011 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Schwarzenegger Arnold

Schwarzenegger fronts up to family

Arnold Schwarzenegger was in a "serious" mood as he arrived for a family meeting this week. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2011 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Divorce

Six weeks after Arnold Schwarzenegger revealed he had fathered a child out of wedlock, his wife Maria Shriver filed divorce papers Friday to end their marriage of 25 years. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2011 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Schwarzenegger Arnold

While surfing on a beach in Malibu last Sunday Maria and Arnold's son Christopher Schwarzenegger sustained serious injuries.

The 13-year-old suffered from several broken bones and a collapsed lung and is currently recuperating at an intensive care unit in Los Angeles. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2011 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

Schwarzenegger Arnold

Arnold Schwarzenegger's childhood home turned into museum
News From Austria

Arnold Schwarzenegger's childhood home in his birthplace of Thal in southern Austria has been turned into a museum.
Source: Austria News

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2011 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Schwarzenegger's daughter talks split

Arnold Schwarzenegger's daughter Katherine has spoken out about her parents splitting up after 25 years of marriage. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2011 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 16

Schwarzenegger shapes up

Arnold Schwarzenegger has been running "faster than traffic" to get in shape for The Expendables 2. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2012 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 16

Arnold Schwarzenegger featured on Men's Fitness USA September 2012

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger (Hover)

+  « First of 19 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Arnold Schwarzenegger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,