Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 18 of 19

‘Failed leader’: Star’s brutal Trump - Page 18 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Jan, 2021 - 2:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 
Just Muscle or Actor and Politician too?
3rd Jul, 2015 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 18

In Arnold Schwarzenegger's book The Education of a Bodybuilder, he describes himself as an ordinary fun guy with one difference - very driven. This has led him to do all sorts of things and he is a people's person, hence he was governor of California as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Schwarzenegger Arnold

Schwarzenegger: Not running for U.S. Senate

Former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said he has no plans to run for the U.S. Senate after a report surfaced last week that he was considering seeking Dianne Feinstein's seat. Schwarzenegger said he was "Deeply flattered" but plans to focus on redistricting reform. Ref. Source 7c.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think he did well as a governor but not sure how well he would do as a senator. I wonder if he will just be a activist now and work on more reform than just redistricting.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Page 18 Schwarzenegger Arnold

I think he'd be a good Senator. He's fairly moderate and managed to get stuff done in CA as a Republican working with a legislature controlled by Democrats. Who knows, maybe he could actually get someone to… dare I say it… compromise.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2018 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Schwarzenegger Arnold

Arnold Schwarzenegger stable after undergoing emergency open-heart surgery, his spokesman says. Daniel Ketchell, the rep for former California governor and actor, says Schwarzenegger’s doctors replaced his pulmonary valve via open-heart surgery after a less invasive procedure failed. Ref. USAToday.

31st Mar, 2018 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger

No matter how strong or fit you user to be you're going to be like everyone else. I've read about other big lifters having heart problems maybe from all that meat they used to eat or still eat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2018 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 18

Arnie‘s hilarious quip after heart surgery. ARNOLD Schwarzenegger, 70, has managed to keep a sense of humour despite undergoing an emergency operation, with the muscular actor making a Terminator joke after waking up. Source 4n.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2021 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 18

‘Failed leader’: Star’s brutal Trump attack. Arnold Schwarzenegger has released a video branding Donald Trump the “worst president ever” and denouncing Republican “spinelessness” Source 1r.

+  « First of 19 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 

> TOPIC: Arnold Schwarzenegger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,