Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 2 of 19

I have always enjoyed movies with Arnold and - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 8:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »
Just Muscle or Actor and Politician too?
15th Apr, 2003 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 2

I have been saying for awhile now that the next movie he needs to make after T3 is another sequel to Connan

Nah, he is way past his period to be showing off his body as he would have to in Conan, unless he plays the role of king (which Conan becomes).

As for the accent... are you serious with the accent? Maybe they don't want him sounding like an American? *lol*

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2003 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Schwarzenegger Arnold

The guy is still pretty massive. I am sure he would have to do some major working out for the role, but wouldn't you go see another Conan movie if he made one? Imagine what they could do with it since the special effects alone has changed so much in the past 20 - 25 years.

As for his accent, dead serious. I heard him talk about it during an interview once. Apparently he has been in America so long he has started to lose it, so he has a linguist come to his house every so often to help him keep it. He said it was for marketing purposes/ his fans.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2003 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think he was more muscle than actor but i must admit he has some classic movies, his acting may not of been the best but his movies are pretty good. I think he is getting better at acting after all the movies he has starred in, he most likely started off in movies due to his muscle bound character but I think he is a half decent actor now.  

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2003 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Page 2 Schwarzenegger Arnold

he definitely will never be mistaken for antony hopkins or even clint eastwood but you have to hand it to him for having such a long and prolific career.  I do believe however that he is a very smart man.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2003 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Schwarzenegger Arnold

It depends on the role that he is going to do.  I must admit, there could be no other actor to play his  part in T3.  I just hope that T3 holds up to the other 2 Terminator movies.  :)  On a separate note, I also heard he was going to run for a government office in California or somewhere like that.  

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2003 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Let's put it this way, you take away his muscles and what do you have left? Arnold is good for certain action roles but definitely not day time drama haha smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2003 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Page 2

Well, seems like I have to add to this list... Schwarzenegger - Just Muscle, Actor or Governor too? LOL

CNN Crossfire:

Arnold Schwarzenegger has made a name for
himself in the body-building and acting world, but now he might
be eyeing the California governor's mansion as his next career.
Would the "Terminator" be a good fit for the top job in
California? Could Gov. Gray Davis lose his seat in a state
recall? Has the Golden State lost some of its luster in light
of budget fights and rising deficits?

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Arnold Schwarzenegger
A Friend

Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I have always enjoyed movies with Arnold and Sylvester Stallone to me they were the action heros i grew up with..while i have to admit Arnolds conversational ability leaves a lot to be desired for me he has immense screen presence...there is just something about him that i like yea yea it may be his muscles but despite his bulk and his tough guy roles i see him as a gentle man ...i guess my fathers admiration of him as a bodybuilder kinda rubbed off on me...lol...but i do have to say i have found most of his movies entertaining....and i think for a man of his age he looks very good to me...no dhal belly there at all...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Arnold Schwarzenegger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,