Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 2 of 14

MADONNA MEETS SHIMON PERES Madonna met with - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Sep, 2007 - 10:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »
One of the biggest women in the music industry also makes some big decisions.
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2006 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking?
A Friend

Madonna what are you thinking? - Page 2

I am ashamed to not know about the 18 month living condition before adoption in Malawi.

Well, it goes to show the corruption in Africa. Now, if you are a rich person from whores you can traffic Malawians all over the world.

And besides if you are adopting from outside your country, wouldn't it be helpful to know a little about the country?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2006 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

thinking you what Madonna

MADONNA BLAMES MEDIA FOR ADOPTION FLAP

Madonna told Oprah Winfrey she was surprised by the firestorm surrounding her efforts to adopt a 13-month-old boy from the African country of Malawi. And she blamed the media for it.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/10/25/m...h.ap/index.html

25th Oct, 2006 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Now, I don't understand this. Madonna says she followed the Malawi's law concerning adoption and that the 18 months that the law requires is vague. If it is so, why otherpeople who have adopted in Malawi were required to indeed stay 18 months there? Did anyone tell them that the law is "vague"?

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2006 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 thinking you what Madonna

OPRAH LAUDS MADONNA FOR ' BRAVE' ADOPTION OF MALAWIAN BOY

Oprah Winfrey has lauded Madonna's controversial decision to adopt a 13-month-old boy from Malawi as "brave."
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/arts/media/story/2006/10...onna-oprah.html

26th Oct, 2006 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

thinking you what Madonna

The sad thing is the child is paying the price in all of this, I mean its like the end result is the child is going to get better care right? So who cares if she had to pay to get it done faster, what do they rather the child just remains in Africa? rolleyes.gif Could it all be a case of jealousy of someone wishing Madonna adopted them?

26th Oct, 2006 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what are you thinking?

So who cares if she had to pay to get it done faster, what do they rather the child just remains in Africa?

I understand your point and I agree, I think the problem is human trafficking. There are some "monsters" out there who adopt these kids for prostitution, child labor, etc...so if the law is "vague" concerning those 18 months then it means that now they have an open gate to do it.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 26th Oct, 2006 - 10:45pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2006 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking - Page 2

MADONNA SAYS FATHER REFUSED AID

Madonna said that the father of the African boy she is trying to adopt refused her offer of financial assistance to help him keep his son.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/11/01...I.ap/index.html

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Madonna what you thinking Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

MADONNA MEETS SHIMON PERES

Madonna met with Israel's president Saturday during a visit to attend a conference on Kabbalah, the Jewish mystical sect she has embraced despite criticism from Orthodox Jews.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/09/1...l.ap/index.html

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: Madonna what are you thinking?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,