Your Favourite Cartoons

Your Favourite Cartoons - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 13th Oct, 2002 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »
Remeber when... Key Comic Thread
Your Favourite Cartoons Related Information to Your Favourite Cartoons
  • Aliens From Outter Space - Do you believe?
  • 23rd Sep, 2002 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons

Your Favorite Cartoon

I was just thinking about the cartoons I used to like to watch on TV when I was kid... And I must confess I still watching some. Anyway, my favorite was always Scooby-doo, I used to love to search for the clues and solve the mystery! I used to love to watch Top Cat and the Super Friends. Those were great times... What about you? *smile*

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2002 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

Those were the good old days.. like scooby doo, along with hong kong phooey, flintstones, jetsons, l could go on and on.

24th Sep, 2002 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ahhummm.... hmmm... cartoons? Well okay... shhhh do not tell anyone.
    In my days I used to love the Super Friends and Batman and Superman were the best comics to read. I was never really a fan of the goofy kinds of cartoons except for roadrunner.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2002 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

Remember the Super hero cartoons? As for the new ones I never cared for them much, I personally found there wasn't as good as de old ones and was lacking something.

24th Sep, 2002 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Cartoons Favourite Your

Actually, I think the quality of cartoons is better as far as graphics are concerned. Now you see the super hero dealing with real problems and issues that effect everyday life - relationships, bills, enemies, love, hate, etc. In the old day cartoons it seemed like all the super hero did was just fight bad guys all day long and nothing else. Now you can see 'feelings' in each character that give them individuality.

On the aspect of the actual representation of the character here are some unique differences between the one of now and yesteryear;
    1. You can see each muscle defined
    2. Shadows give depth and reality
    3. Computers give 3D look and will reach the point of virtual reality soon
    4. Super Heros actually have squabbles among themselves and are not happy go lucky all the time
    5. Super heros are a bit weaker so they are not completely invincible.

Some things I do not like about modern day cartoons:
    a. Introducing things like gay super heros, drug users, and violent characters have no place in cartoons meant for children. Some may argue its not only for children, but this is hard to believe since the biggest audience is children.
    b. Cartoons depicting sexual needs in the realm of keeping the character 'real' also has no need.
    c. Story lines never seem to finish. I remember within 1-3 old comics the bad guy was captured, now it seems you have to read for years before something significant happens.

24th Sep, 2002 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons

JB, totally agree with your point. Also, I noticed that cartoons now days are very violent. Before when a super hero used to fight with a villan , he never killed him but in the cartoons now not only they kill them but they show you all the blood all over the screen! It's disgusting!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 13th Oct, 2002 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons

Scooby doo is still my favorite.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2002 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

My grandson has me watching Pokemon with him.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Your Favourite Cartoons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,