Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 10 of 12

My favorite is Yu Gi Oh, the dueling monsters. - Page 10 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 11th Jul, 2008 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Remeber when... Key Comic Thread
Your Favourite Cartoons Related Information to Your Favourite Cartoons
  • Aliens From Outter Space - Do you believe?
  • Post Date: 5th Jul, 2006 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 10

The modern cartoons are amazing compared to some of the older cartoons. Shows like Dragon Ball Z have really good detail and animation.... I absolutely loved DBZ, not on tv all that much here anymore.

Still, the older cartoon still have their charm. The best old cartoon, I think, was Popeye, but obviously the children like the more modern style now.

Sponsored Links:
    7th Feb, 2007 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Cartoons Favourite Your

Well my favorites were Popeye cause he always was good to the finish of pluto that is. My children love him also.

A second runner up was the Rocky and Bullwinkle show ... just remember laughing at it a lot.

Any the Road runner show ... Foghorn leghorn was who I always waited for.

Corny slap stick humour I lovesk it!

10th Apr, 2007 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

As a kid, I always enjoyed watching: Jabber Jaws, Scooby Doo, Superfriends, Sinbad the Sailor, Felix the Cat and Woody Woodpecker. As an adult, I am a big fan of these cartoons: He-Man, The Gargoyles and The Simpsons.

9th Sep, 2007 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Cartoons Favourite Your

Tom and Jerry, Sponge Bob, Little Mermaid, anything Spiderman and Ben 10 yeah I'm a big kid.

5th Nov, 2007 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Cartoons Favourite Your

I used to love Scooby Doo and now we watch it as a family--both the movies, and the cartoons! I also loved Mighty Mouse!

With the newer animated cartoons I wasn't so sure at first. As JB mentioned, their eyes are huge, and even though I don't understand why--I do like that. I have always been "an eye" person and they do a great job on them.

My kids love Pokeman and Clifford.

9th Nov, 2007 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons

I love Pinky and the Brain.

From Wikipedia

Pinky and Brain are genetically enhanced lab mice who reside in a cage in the Acme Labs research facility. In each episode, Brain devises a new plan for the two mice (led by Brain) to take over the world, which ultimately ends in failure. In common with many other Animaniacs shorts, many episodes are in some way a parody of something else, usually a film or novel. The cartoon's famous tagline is:

Pinky: "Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
    The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky - Try to take over the world!"

It is one of the most ingenious cartoon series in the world, its the thinking man's cartoon. "The brain" uses dry humor in a way that most cartoons can't even match and its too bad its not on anymore.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    10th Nov, 2007 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 10

Dbackers, we are already analyzing that cartoon, especially 'The Brain', check here.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2008 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 10

My favorite is Yu Gi Oh, the dueling monsters. Too bad I never got to finish the five seasons. But the personality of the people never changed, it seemed as if they were all just machines who never adapts. Still, I liked it because the duels had strategy and luck. Yu Gi was always the luckiest, but he calls it faith, or heart of the cards. I seriously doubt it. People just make it seem like that.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Your Favourite Cartoons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,