Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 2 of 12

I love Barney so much that i sing it on the - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st Oct, 2002 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »
Remeber when... Key Comic Thread
Your Favourite Cartoons Related Information to Your Favourite Cartoons
  • Aliens From Outter Space - Do you believe?
  • 14th Oct, 2002 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 2

I used to hate Pokemon! until I started watching it with Felipe. I think it's a cool cartoon smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 14th Oct, 2002 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Cartoons Favourite Your

Yes it is. I have a sister who's older than I and she knows every cartoon on the tv.

15th Oct, 2002 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

That's good, I enjoy them too...every morning I see Top Cat with Felipe, he loves it... he tries to say the name and say 'To Ca" smile.gif awww...so cute

15th Oct, 2002 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Cartoons Favourite Your

I used to hate Pokemon! until I started watching it with Felipe. I think it's a cool cartoon 

Wait a sec... LDS you like Pokeman? That is surprising! smile.gif

Nothing against this thread at all but I always wonder why threads like this one get so many hits and the more 'serious' threads relating to more 'adult' issues get fewer responses. I guess this proves;

1. There is a BIG kid in all of us
    2. Most people use boards to 'get away' from everyday thought

Who knows? *shrugs shoulders*

15th Oct, 2002 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Cartoons Favourite Your

Sometimes people don't want to 'think' just enjoy themselves a bit in a casual conversation. The most serious postings are always related to news, people are fed up with the daily bad news, so I guess that's the reason.

Yes JB! I used to hate Pokemon but I like it now! it's a really cool cartoon, Felipe loves it and he even try to sing the song that's why I started hanging out with him when at 5:00pm the shows start smile.gif

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2002 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons

I like all the cartoons mentioned aboved except for pokemon... I don't have time to watch tv as much as when I was a kid but I LOVE Peanuts. I have videos, songs and stuff from them... And I do HATE cartoons that promote violence.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    17th Oct, 2002 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons - Page 2

'I love you, you love me..." (Barney) smile.gif
    I saw a new one today called 'Diabolik' it's cool too, it's like a superhero guy

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2002 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Your Favourite Cartoons
    A Friend

Your Favourite Cartoons Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

I love Barney so much that i sing it on the phone in my grandson ears and when i do i heard he has this big smile on his face that the parents wants to know what am telling him to have him smiling so all the time and i told them,,,,,,,,,sometimes when they take the phone from him he gets mad and cry they have to give it back to him.

My 20 year old daughter love him so much that i had send her a Barney sheet set and to this day she still has it don't even want anyone sleeping on it (lol).

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (12) »

> TOPIC: Your Favourite Cartoons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,