Britney Spears - Page 3 of 37

I don't think that *just* because - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Feb, 2004 - 1:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (37) »

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
16th Jan, 2004 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 3

This is every sad, I think most of the young pre-teens do not have a clue what's around them and the parents do not have a clue in how to help them. Anybody see a person who looks good and have money and everybody wants to be like them *shaking head* how superficial we are!!!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2004 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Spears Britney

Has anybody seen her new video/ song shes really out-done herself this time.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2004 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I haven't seen her new video. Is it bad? I have seen some of her newer pics and needless to say they are quite tasteless in my opinion of course. I don't plan on even buying her cd and everytime her music comes on the radio I turn it off.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2004 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Page 3 Spears Britney

okay i have a lot of opinion about this so i'm gonna try and be very nice about this and the way i speak my mind.

1. i am a bi sexual woman and i found nothing "gross" about the kiss, except that if it was for publicity then they got it; and don't forget christina got that kiss from madonna too.

2. hello!!!! she is 21 years old. she's not going to maintain the i'm a 12 year old girl in uniform who listens to mommy and daddy. i mean i'm 21 and i know that when i go out clubbing that i wear slacks with the splits up to the hip and a shirt that revels my *gasp* belly button. That's the fashion of (wait oh my gawd she can't be) over 18 folks.

3. i like her music. i find it catchy and nice especially for someone who is over the age limit.

4. her new video is kinda sexual, but hello all about hollywood is sexual. and i think it's not talking about "hey let's go have sex" but about how she knows what she is doing and her sexual freedom. like i know i'm sexy and i have this power. if you never felt this way especially being a woman then technically you've never been *what can i say* a woman.

5. also if you think that this one blond woman is gonna change the way your child thinks about sex, lesbianism, and all that how bout doing something called parenting. you know talking to your child about sex and lesbianism and about std and all that "i don't want to talk about stuff". you would be mad surprise how many 9 year olds are having sex, because they feel they are ready and want to. my parent's talked to my brother and i about that stuff *they did it when we asked questions. my mom felt that if we were old enough to ask the question then we were old enough to get the answer* so it wasn't like okay darling let me talk to you about sex. it was mommy why is blah blah blah (don't want to break any forum rules) and she said because blah blah blah and did you know blah blah blah. and that's how we talked about it and she was honest and didn't lie or sugar coat anything. and my brother and i both waited until at least 18 to try it and we both did it with people that we love (i'm getting married to my first) and my brother's first passed away (sad sad story).

6. i think she is a role model in a way. she has talent and mad pursued it. she is beautiful and healthy. she is sexy and sexy does not have to be bad by the way. and she's doing something she loves.

i applaud her for not changing the way she is. and technically she is innocent in this day and age and by the way god forbid any 21 should legally drink. or if she wants to kill her body should smoke. and god forbid any 21 young adult should have some fun and do something really silly. i mean how many of you over the hill i'm soooo sorry i didn't mean that i meant over 21 adults can say that you honestly didn't do anything wild and fun when you were over 18. if you can say *not me* then you haven't lived and are living a boring life or a life of death. if you can say *hee hee yeah that's me* than you know what i mean.

the only reason it's so controversial is because she is in the spotlight. when all along we know that if it was us at that age it truly wouldn't matter.

please respond

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2004 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Spears Britney

Do you mean toxic? Yes ive seen it. There are so many sexual inundos in that video, and the song its just sickening. We were watching it in school because the teachers left, and all the guys in the room were screamning and going crazy. The things they show, are way to provacative, and they send the wrong message. I would be curious to know if this is big business is controling her, or is this her choise as an "artist" This thread can merge even with the sexually active teens. This is the reason teens are sexually active, they have been shown stuff like this and it shows young minds the wrong idea. Sex has now turned into...provactive..slime, I know not the words to describe it, but the youth generation will grow up with a tainted mind about...life..sex..love..money....Media will be the end of us..

15th Feb, 2004 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears

i am a bi sexual woman and i found nothing "gross" about the kiss

Well this topic has gone far. First of all, ReinaDiablo, it is obvious that if you have those sexual preferences that you will see that as normal, however, because of the nature of this forum I do not think this should be emphasised. We do have boards that cover these sort of things in the mature section (unseen to those who are not part of the mature group).

I will have to echo the words of FunXueYei. Good job.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2004 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears - Page 3

QUOTE (ReinaDiablo @ 4-Feb 04, 1:43 PM)

5. also if you think that this one blond woman is gonna change the way your child thinks about sex, lesbianism, and all that how bout doing something called parenting. you would be mad surprise how many 9 year olds are having sex, because they feel they are ready and want to.

Actuly, I do think that this one blonde woman can affect the way we all see. We wouldnt have to use stict parenting if she werent around. You just said "One blond woman is not going to change the way ur child thinks about sex" then u said "9 yuear olds have sex all the time" The reason 9 yeras olds are getting involved in this is because of what they see. Children shouldnt have to know about sexual intercourse at that age, No one should until their early adult hood, Yes some see when they are younger, but that dosnt mean that they are ready for it. I dont think you see how much You yourself are affected by what she preaches in her songs. I notice things that you say, totaly influneced by outside opinions. Im sorry if i was rude, but its the truth.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2004 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears
A Friend

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I don't think that *just* because Britney does something we all go like drones to the store to do the same. Give us a bit more credit then that. Gradually, sure, teen-girls may adopt some of the things we see regularly, that's natural, but we all aren't going to go out and buy Britney's newest fashion statement.

Reconcile Edited: veryloudsygirl14 on 16th Feb, 2004 - 1:34am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (37) »

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,