Britney Spears - Page 33 of 37

Spears' ex legally bound to silence - Page 33 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Jan, 2013 - 7:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 37 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 

?
Poll: I think Britney Spears is mostly...
  A total teeny bopper       26.47%
  A talented musician       17.65%
  A sex object       8.82%
  A marketing tactic       20.59%
  A young girl fulfilling a dream       5.88%
  A spoilt little girl who thinks she is grown up       20.59%
Total Votes: 34
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much?
Britney Spears Related Information to Britney Spears
Post Date: 26th May, 2012 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Britney Spears - Page 33

Britney walks off X Factor set

Britney Spears left the set of her new show The X Factor after reportedly being irked by a contestant's performance. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2012 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Spears 'sweet as a lemon'

Looks like Simon Cowell has a challenger on his hands in a competition for who can be the most nasty television judge. Ref. Stuff.co.nz

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2012 - 10:05am / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Trial to focus on Britney's meltdown

Britney Spears' darkest days are about to be revisited in a Los Angeles courtroom, but not by the resurgent pop singer. Ref. Source 4

15th Oct, 2012 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 33 Spears Britney

I don't know what happened with Britney Spears but age hasn't caught up with her well. She's got most of her figure back but the sagging on her face is really showing.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2012 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Spears Britney

Britney's dad feared for her life

The father of pop star Britney Spears was terrified by his daughter's deepening drug addiction as her life spiralled out of control five years ago, his attorney told jurors. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2012 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears

Britney friend breaks down in court

The former confidante of pop star Britney Spears broke down on the witness stand on Wednesday (Thursday NZT), saying his villainous portrayal in a book written by the singer's mother triggered a deluge of death threats that drove him into a suicidal depression. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2013 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears - Page 33

I thought they would get married but it seems like Britney is not lucky in love matters.

international QUOTE
Britney Spears and her fiance, Jason Trawick, will not be getting married and, instead, will be going 'their separate ways."

"Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement. I"ll always adore him and we will remain great friends," Spears said in a statement sent by her representative to ABC News.https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/01/britney-spears-and-fiance-jason-trawick-end-engagement/

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2013 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Britney Spears Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 33

Spears' ex legally bound to silence

Britney Spears' ex-fiance Jason Trawick has reportedly signed a confidentiality agreement. Ref. Source 3

+  « First of 37 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 

> TOPIC: Britney Spears

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,