Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests - Page 2 of 5

We had a game started: State Of The Union - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 21st Jun, 2013 - 10:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Love Support FAQ and Help with Love & Life Bytes. This also used to act as a Support Thread for the now defuct Spotlight RPG.
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2010 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests - Page 2

Name: Macy

Comments: Do you allow personal role plays too like if I cam with my own group and rules?

Sponsored Links:
31st Oct, 2010 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

Requests and Support Bytes Life and Love

This Dramatist role,

I am thinking of opening this with a bit of a twist. Instead of just fighting with each other with your writing skills you will also be able to be part of a 'Game Show' and answer real questions. You can score points in both the vote after and in the actual game. Will anyone be interested in this if I were to open it up?

1st Nov, 2010 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests Archive Bytes Life & Love

How will that work exactly? If you can like give an example that can help me see what you're talking about that'll be cool.

1st Nov, 2010 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Page 2 Requests and Support Bytes Life and Love

This Dramatist role,

In addition to the fighting amongst yourselves in character I will be also in the posts giving actual questions which you need to answer. The person with the MOST correct answer wins.

20th May, 2013 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Requests and Support Bytes Life and Love

This Dramatist role,

Why Not Start It Again?

Rather than just cater for one genre why not have alternate Role-playing Games that used to be very popular up and running again? We have the space and the server resources now, so why not?

I am putting this on notice - Love & Life Bytes is going to be opening up again!

My first step has been to move it to its own independent space and not under the Member Wars Board.

23rd May, 2013 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests

The munjpets was taken out from this will you be bringing it back as part of the Role-playing Game or just with in character play by post?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2013 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests - Page 2

This Dramatist role,

The Munjpets had lots of code errors and bugs. I might look at bringing it back but it will be one of the latter things to do. I still have to get the basics of these Role-playing Games up to speed first.

21st Jun, 2013 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Krusten role,

We had a game started: State Of The Union Address, can I continue where I left off?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Love & Life Bytes Support & Requests

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,