West Indies Cricket - Page 2 of 7

Breaking News Brian Lara new West Indies Cricket - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Apr, 2006 - 4:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
West Indies Cricket Related Information to West Indies Cricket
17th Nov, 2003 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket - Page 2

Congrats to the West Indies that beat Zimbabwe recently and Brian Lara did well in getting 191 runs and man of the match! now that is the way they need to play!

Sponsored Links:
18th Dec, 2003 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Cricket Indies West

Well, well, brian Lara is back at the top! He is the number one test cricketer now and 5th best in the world. he is really doing well and seems to be 'seeing the light'. Question is, what do you think is the reason for his success? Maybe he was reading this thread wink.gif

31st Dec, 2004 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Commenting about the recent game against South Africa...

Why is it that the West Indies win just in the nick of time, but when they lose they lose terribly? Its one thing to lose, but sometimes it appears that thy have given up?

13th Apr, 2004 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Cricket Indies West

Well, well, congrats to Lara, now will the rest of the team follow? It is time to take things seriously. It is good that one man can score so much, but that really means nothing as a team.

13th Apr, 2004 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Cricket Indies West

Congratulations to Lara although I didn't understand why he didn't keep scoring....I don't know sometimes I have the sensation that the West Indies team is not a competitive one or a serious one about the game. Why would you want to give the other team a chance? undecided.gif

30th May, 2004 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket

Unfortunately I dont get to watch cricket here in the US but I did read about Lara's recent accomplishment. Even though he now holds the runs record (again) I still dont think he is the best ever. Too many of the older West Indies cricketers will overshadow him, not only for their cricket skills, but their leadership. Brian Lara is not a leader yet, and probably will never be, and thats why he will be a great cricket legend, but not the greatest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2004 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

West Indies Cricket - Page 2

The West Indies recently won against Derbyshire, but it seems like they are only capable at beating smaller ranked teams - where are you West Indies? Come on, you are world ranked - beat the world ranked teams already.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2006 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

West Indies Cricket Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Breaking News

Brian Lara new West Indies Cricket Captain for the third time.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: West Indies Cricket

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,