Relief For Haiti RPG - Page 2 of 5

Yes I know Mariah, but I am happy in the bar - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Haiti Play By Post RPG
Love & Life Bytes RPG
23rd Jan, 2010 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Relief For Haiti RPG - Page 2

Kim role,

"That's cool. How much are you donating? Since you are a lawyer I assume you will be generous with your donation".

She then turns to Donnald and say...well you know George, Donnald all the same thing, right?", she says while looking at her nails.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2010 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

RPG Haiti Relief

"Well, first it sound like your father is very rich, that $50,000 isn't a big of a thing right? I'm donating $20,000 and for me, that means I will have to go without for a while." Lionel says, "Also so what if Donnald is only giving $10 and a box of food, have you heard the story of the widow's mite?"

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 23rd Jan, 2010 - 5:30pm

23rd Jan, 2010 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Relief For Haiti RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

"Widow's mite?....What are you talking about? Is that a movie or something? Never heard of it. Yes daddy is very rich so US$50,000 isn't a big deal at all, it's kind of like small change.

US$20,000? I guess that's pretty okay I guess", she says while checking on her makeup."

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Relief For Haiti RPG
A Friend

Page 2 RPG Haiti Relief

I know I do not make a lot to compete with you Mariah but I do what I can. I am employed just not well off with bills and other things. I give what I can and hope that what I gives helps someone in need.

23rd Jan, 2010 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

RPG Haiti Relief

Jasper takes out his bible, and reads, "As Jesus looked up, he saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. He also saw a poor widow put in her two mites. "Truly I tell you," he said, "this poor widow has put in more than all the others. All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth; but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on." (Luke 21:1-4)

"A destitute widow has only a few mites to her name, and those she gave selflessly as her donation to the Temple. Jesus comments that her modest gift was worth more than the ostentatious contributions of the wealthy, for her mites represented all that she had. This virtuous woman had demonstrated true Christian faith in God -- she could not know from where her next meal would come, but she believed that He would provide for her, and that Mariah is the story of the widow's mite", Jasper tells her.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Relief For Haiti RPG
A Friend

Relief For Haiti RPG

I have heard that story before. But I am being rude. Holds out his hand. I am Donnald. Glad to meet you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2010 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Relief Haiti RPG - Page 2

Kim role,

"Oh brothers, a preacher in our midst? Geez that's what I needed right now!", she says sarcastically. Anyhow, thanks for sharing the story I guess. A lawyer and a preacher? What a combination".

"She then turns to Donnald and says "As I told you before, I can call daddy at anytime and he may have a better job for you."

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Relief For Haiti RPG
A Friend

Relief Haiti RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Yes I know Mariah, but I am happy in the bar I work in. The people know me and I have no problems. I am not sure if that will continue if I take a new job. Besides I value your friendship more.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Relief For Haiti RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,