Trinidad Violent School Children - Page 4 of 4

Name: George Title: Badly behaved school children - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Oct, 2017 - 9:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Trinidad School Violence - Trinidad School Fighting - Aggression - Rage
15th Mar, 2016 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children - Page 4

TV6 is reporting that the principal of a secondary school in Rio Claro was beat up by two students to the point that he had to be taken for medical help.

Another report out of Bon Air Secondary said that one student slashed another student with a box cutter. It caused chaos and teachers locked themselves in the staff room.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2016 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Children School Violent Trinidad

Name: Geoge

Title: school children bad behaviour

Comments: Boy its funny how so many out of the way country districts are on par with that notorious criminal [..] stronghold Laventille. Just keep your eyes peeled, there are lots more of this criminal behaviour by school children in the pipeline. Its just the way more lawlessness is developing here.

8th Dec, 2016 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I heard some school children beat up a KFC man and took his food and when a teacher came to intervene they beat up the teacher too. This is the level of lawlessness in this country but sadly it is also the future of the country!

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Children School Violent Trinidad

Name: George

Title: Rearing and educating our future criminals?

Comments: Oh boy, things are getting really bad here.The future seems as though it is going to be no better than it is today where crime and locally bred criminals are concerned. Sorry about my doom and gloom contributions which I noticed are read, but hardly ever published in the local press. I am afraid that I haven't lost my sight,sense of responsibility, or logical reasoning as yet. Now in this short comment I am referring to students pelting bottles etc at their teachers. All I say here is that something is drastically wrong within our society when self discipline, morals and respect for their mentors of our school children are seen to be starting to decay at such an early stage in the development of our citizens. It would appear that we are now rearing and dragging through our education system potential criminals for the future. Could this have something to do with the bad examples set by our politicians and those in authority and status of this nation during the past five decades.It certainly wasn't like this in those old colonial days.,when children and adults had ambition and mutual respect for each other.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2017 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Children School Violent Trinidad

Name: George

Title: Badly behaved school children

Comments: Ordinary school children here are now becoming very badly behaved with a tendency to become either violent or dabble in criinmal acts. In my opinion, this is caused by the failure of our police and especially the justice system who implement one law for the rich and another for the poor which has become noticeable by children of our ordinary citizens. Come to think of it we do not hear about any misbehaviour of children attended posh school in areas specially protected by the police and where well to do criminals are treated in a lenient manner.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Violent School Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,