Trinidad Violent School Children - Page 2 of 4

JB, that's not new! They have - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Jun, 2013 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Trinidad School Violence - Trinidad School Fighting - Aggression - Rage
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2008 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children
A Friend

Trinidad Violent School Children - Page 2

This kind of thing would make me think twice about being a teacher there. I am glad that I am a security expert instead. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2010 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Children School Violent Trinidad

Each night TV6 shows amateur video of senior school children fighting. Much of he footage is of a girl fighting a girl or a boy fighting a girl in what I call pot hound style fighting. Rarely do you see a boy fighting a boy unless it ends in hospitalization or murder. What do you think is the solution to this?

15th Jun, 2010 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

There were a couple of important points brought up today via Education Authorities:

1. Metal detectors should be installed in schools

2. Violence stems from the children being severely abused at home

15th Jun, 2010 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Children School Violent Trinidad

1. Not sure if it will work specially in those schools with a large amount of kids.

2. Did they do a research to find out THAT? I'm mean, come on! They don't have to be geniuses to come up with that conclusion.

15th Jun, 2011 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Children School Violent Trinidad

I'm seeing a serious issue with school violence in Trinidad however I don't see many shocking people, why? As I read the case of Niyoka Folkes who was brutally beaten outside her school many thoughts came to my mind...

One of them is...sometimes you hear of school fights in other places (I lived abroad so I know) and you know sometimes young people encourage each other to fight and they say things like "Hey hit him!" and things like that (of course its unacceptable) but what these girls were saying to one of them?

STAB HER, STAB HER! What the hell is wrong with our people? Can we see that Trinidad is sinking and sinking deeper and deeper every day? This is not normal behaviour!

11th Apr, 2013 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children

There is a project being conducted by UWI about secondary school violence. According to TV6 News the complete findings will be available in June but for now it was found that:

* 86% of students have been involved in school violence
* High percentages of students have contemplated suicide
* Most of the influence for this negative thinking trend has been attributed to 'gangster' music available through the internet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jun, 2013 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children - Page 2

In a report by TV6 the latest escalation of violence in certain Trinidad schools is for pupils to pick fights and then have their friends record it and post the video online.

5th Jun, 2013 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Violent School Children Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

JB, that's not new! They have been doing that for years. I don't know why TV6 is showing it like it's something recent, it has been going on for a long time.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Trinidad Violent School Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,