Kidnappings in Trinidad - Page 11 of 16

Former PM Panday hit the nail on the head - Page 11 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Mar, 2008 - 10:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (16) »
Kidnappings in Trinidad A big report by the BBC. Do you think the recent documentary by the BBC about the crime rate and kidnappings in Trinidad was overdone or accurate? Are we becoming like Colombia? Does the government acknowledge that there is a serious problem?
Kidnappings in Trinidad Related Information to Kidnappings in Trinidad
13th Jan, 2007 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad - Page 11

Well, we are dealing with a big band here. The police believes this band is using two cars to transport Vindra from one location to the other and making fake calls to the police saying they found a body or heard something in a certain location so they can distract the police and they can move her easily. I do not see this realistic, we are talking about an island here and the whole country knows about Vindra.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2007 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Kidnappings

The island is small, but the nooks and crannies are huge, and there is still forest unexplored even in Trinidad. It seems like old shacks and forests are the picks for these monsters because there is so much of it.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2007 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Good cop, bad cop...

Within this Thread you may Discuss this column if you wish:

February 4th, 2007

"Two police officers sat behind the desk. They stared at her blankly. Neither man moved a muscle; they stared at her as though she had horns growing out of her head.

She realised she was not commanding the policemen's attention nor conveying any sense urgency of her plight. She tried again. She cleared her throat and raised her voice to repeat: "My daughter has just been kidnapped!"

Ref:https://www.guardian.co.tt/ramlogan.html

5th Feb, 2007 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Trinidad Kidnappings

Sick bastards! They are not human beings and they are as worst as the kidnappers themselves. This woman have been beaten, raped, tortured and this is the kind of treatment she gets from the police? It made me sick to my stomach to read this part particularly while the girl and her mother are at the police station, one of the officers said:

"How all yuh have dis woman smelling up de place so. W"appen to she? Like she get rape or what?":

So ignorant, cruel, low-class individual!

14th Feb, 2007 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Kidnappings

I believe most of the police officers in Trinidad seems to lack training and as usual in Trinidad employed by someone they know. If it happened to their wife or daughter I wander how they would feel.
Paintingblue

11th Mar, 2007 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad

Somewhere within this Board I have been saying that this recent spurt in kidnappings follows in suit with the deportation of a number of criminals from the US. Now have a look at this clip from the Express concerning the kidnapping of Rennie:

The driver, whom the Sunday Express understands was deported from the United States, and who was the apparent leader of the kidnapping operation, said yes and agreed to take him to Aranjuez where the siblings live.
Ref. https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161114690

You can read that case in full under the Rennie Mohommed Thread, but I just wanted to point out that litte added part.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2007 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings Trinidad - Page 11

JB, yes it seems that way but the amount of these criminals being caught is so low making it hard to make some sort of the study to whether there is a connection or a criminal trend from the United States. To me, as I think I mentioned to you before, unless there are laws in place that will deal with kidnapping strongly, kidnappings in Trinidad will move from targeting the rich to targeting the normal folks in what is called "Kidnapping Express". Basically, taking you for few hours, beating you up and ask for some small money as ransom, Rennie's case is the proof of what I have been saying for a while. Scary. Whoever can leave this country, they should without regrets, for their own safety.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2008 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad
A Friend

Kidnappings Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 11

Former PM Panday hit the nail on the head re Kidnappings. He said " Businessmen began using Muslimeen as debt collectors, they then went into business for themselves" To be fair though, kidnappings have fallen tremendously through 2007- 2008 when compared to the deadly days of '05 & 06. Let us also remember that several "kidnappings" were staged by family members ( sons & daughters) to extract money from Daddy and many are in fact facing the Courts for their actions. All that said though I yearn for the good old days.

> TOPIC: Kidnappings in Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,