Kidnappings in Trinidad - Page 12 of 16

Thank goodness they found the boy in the Valencia - Page 12 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Jul, 2010 - 11:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
Kidnappings in Trinidad A big report by the BBC. Do you think the recent documentary by the BBC about the crime rate and kidnappings in Trinidad was overdone or accurate? Are we becoming like Colombia? Does the government acknowledge that there is a serious problem?
Kidnappings in Trinidad Related Information to Kidnappings in Trinidad
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2008 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad - Page 12

Name: RoiK

Comments: Why am I not surprise! Is the "petro" money helping?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2008 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Kidnappings

Name: Horatio

Comments: This country is scaring me. I think I would be migrating pretty soon out of here. I ent got no money... but yet still my family was targeted... Good thing though it seems like they wanted the car more than my wife... I had installed a gps tracking device in the car early this year, so when my car went into an area it wasn't suppose to be, I got a text message... and was able to alert the waste of time police about it location... Is best I didn't cause they didn't do nothing... I had to go get my car for myself.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2009 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Nadia

Comments: Kidnapping in Trinidad has become ridiculous. How is the family of Sally Lobai suppose to live their lives not knowing if their daughter is dead or alive, it is impossible to move on and I believe more can be done to bring Sally back home, only the poor people are being left to suffer this tragedy.

31st Jul, 2009 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Trinidad Kidnappings

I was looking to see if we had a specific Thread about that former US Marine who was visiting Trinidad and ended up kidnapped, murdered, and his body parts chopped and buried. I could not find if we had a specific Thread about that case, but anyhow the update today is that seven Trinis were sentenced to life in prison in the US. Interesting... We still have cases pending here for kidnapping and murder that happened long before that case.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2009 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Kidnappings

Name: Shernisse

Comments: There were more kidnappings than recorded. In fact there were more of every possible crime than reported.

7th Jul, 2010 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Kidnappings in Trinidad

It looks like kidnappings have started again. On TV6 News a boy was kidnapped in front of his family after men dressed as policemen robbed their house. Poor family, what an ordeal to go through!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2010 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Kidnappings Trinidad - Page 12

The boy's father Bridgelal Harry Ramsughan was looking so worried. My prayers and heart go out to this family. sad.gif

8th Jul, 2010 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Kidnappings Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 12

Thank goodness they found the boy in the Valencia forests. Apparently his kidnappers got scared when a police helicopter was hovering above him. Five persons were detained.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: Kidnappings in Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,