Warrior Cats RPG - Page 2 of 4

It is not necessary to link me to what you - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 26th Jan, 2010 - 3:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 
26th Jan, 2010 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Warrior Cats RPG - Page 2

international QUOTE (Thomaslee)
...that's why I need to find a dedicated group willing to help me

From your Posts I thought you already had that in place and was just looking for a location to start. Be careful in finding, remember as I mentioned before most people are generally spoiled by the 'freedom' of other sites and find this one restrictive, so if these invitees are not persons you have seen as regulars who can carry themselves in a mature manner then you make be risking an embarrassment.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2010 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

RPG Cats Warrior

I think I've seen this somewhere online before its like cats with intelligence. Thing is with the amount of RPs here already what will make this much different from having AD&D or medieval to play. I guess you have to be like really into cats.

26th Jan, 2010 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Warrior Cats RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

Thomas I think you'll probably make a good GM from what I see you do in character and stuff you're really into a game so if you can pull it off I'll be rooting for you.

26th Jan, 2010 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Cats Warrior

JB, I have found a site that I will be able to get some ideas, and play the game a bit to get the feel for how it can work. Is there a way this thread can be put on hold or deleted for the time being, because I feel I don't have the means or ability yet to put this together. If I try towards being a GM, I think I'll start smaller. Also it would probably have to be multiple individuals anyway, because the Warrior Cats RPG they have, they have to have a group of moderators, their way is far more complex then my idea of a set up, so they need them.

26th Jan, 2010 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

RPG Cats Warrior

I just want to say I wasn't trying to discourage you, Thomas, and if I did, I'm sorry, if your decision was influenced by my post. Smaller would be good, just to get used to it, that's the way I feel for myself also if I run the Supero one, I want to keep it simple for myself and the players, to get a feel for it. What kind of game would you want to run, the "smaller" one? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Post-apocalyptic? Horror? Action movie?

I know fantasy is the most common and in some ways "easiest", but it's hard to get it to feel "different" for most people - you need a tag or hook of some sort, like your Cat theme, definitely makes it different. Plus you could still do the cat theme on a smaller scale, as lest as far as I'm thinking you probably can. If I ran a fantasy game, I'd probably use the Warhammer RP world and setting, as it is established, as well as in my mind and familiar, so there would be a "solid" ground for the game to proceed from.

Maybe you should take a look at some free roleplaying game PDFs and adventures on the net to give you some ideas, so you can have a variety of options and approaches that might help spur your creativity.

26th Jan, 2010 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Warrior Cats RPG

No need to delete this, it is just here for anyone that wants to Discuss Warrior Cats RPG. We do have a more open but not active Community at: Source 3 but that still may not fit your needs since you want something more secure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2010 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Warrior Cats RPG - Page 2

No, you don't understand, jpatt you are not discourage me at all, I still want to do this, but I"m just going to be doing more research before starting. JB I still feel ID is the best place for me to do this, that's not the problem, I just feel I need to see how others put together Warrior Cats RPG first. JB can I put the site I"m looking over on my profile; you will then be able to see where I"m going to be getting ideas from.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jan, 2010 - 3:27pm

26th Jan, 2010 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Warrior Cats RPG Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

It is not necessary to link me to what you are doing since I will not be seeing to the creation of it here. When you have your facts and details about your new Warrior Cats RPG ready you can Update this Thread about it.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Warrior Cats RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,