State Of The Union Address RPG - Page 3 of 6

Candy I understand what you mean and where - Page 3 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 12th Jul, 2013 - 10:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
  State Union Address Love & Life Bytes RPG
2nd Jul, 2013 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

State Of The Union Address RPG - Page 3

Kim role,

Excuse me? What are you? An expert economist? You don't even know me lady. Just like you I'm just sharing my opinion, only those who are being paid or those too loyal to their political party are blind at what is really going on in this country. Time and chances are over.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2013 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Address Union The State

Krusten role,

I may not know you but I can see what you're about and its all talk with much ignorance I might add. I work with the economy each day, I know what I am talking about. I don't go around sharing my opinion using hot air.

10th Jul, 2013 - 12:45am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Totally Unlucky
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

State Of The Union Address RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Candy role,

Hello, I'm Candy, and I'm calling in to share my view. Personally, from the little I know about economics from contemporary American in high school I can safely say that the driving force of any economy is the people. We decide though our own consumption what costs, how many jobs there and so on, this is hardly one man's doing. That isn't to say that one man can't steer things but its still up to us.

10th Jul, 2013 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:

Page 3 RPG Address Union The State

Kim role,

Candy, excuse me sweetheart...Ummm are you a hippie or something? I agree it depends on the people but we voted for someone to represent us and take us to a next level but the President seem to be more concerned about hamburgers and visitors than seeing after the needs of the citizens.

11th Jul, 2013 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG Address Union The State

Candy role,

I'm not a hippie but I do tend to see things in a different light than others. The President is just being personable, I don't think there is nothing wrong with that. He wants to show us he is just like one of us, I think it is great.

11th Jul, 2013 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

State Of The Union Address RPG

Krusten role,

I agree with you Candy but I wouldn't waste breath on Kim, she can hardly see what you are talking about, that's how it is with people who have been brought up with a silver spoon in their mouth - they don't know what reality it like.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jul, 2013 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

State The Union Address RPG - Page 3

Candy role,

I think anyone can see the good in anything no matter what they're background you just have to shift your perspective a little.

12th Jul, 2013 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

State The Union Address RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 3

Krusten role,

Candy I understand what you mean and where you're coming from but with Kim it seems that is not possible, she just doesn't get it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: State Of The Union Address RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,