State Of The Union Address RPG - Page 2 of 6

Paid? You must get too many calls from sharks - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2013 - 2:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
  State Union Address Love & Life Bytes RPG
27th Jun, 2013 - 12:54am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

State Of The Union Address RPG - Page 2

Kim role,

Excuse me, I was talking to my housekeeper. Do you have one? Oh, I am sure you don't sweetheart because probably you cannot afford it, it's sad though because you talk about giving chances to the president yet you offer no solutions to his lack of competence. I am going sailing now so if you have something worth to say, I mean something coherent and intelligent, say it now. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. *rollingeyes*

Sponsored Links:
27th Jun, 2013 - 1:00am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: Well, You Have Two
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

RPG Address Union The State

Krusten role,

You see... This is what I'm talking about. How is someone in your position going to know about the economy or even if the 'housekeeper' you have is being treated fairly. I wonder if she is even legal, because that's what some of you types do - hire illegals and then live off cheap labor while wondering what everyone is complaining about.

27th Jun, 2013 - 1:03am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

State Of The Union Address RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Oh my goodness, how dare you! My housekeeper is an American citizen! People like you need to migrate from this country, full of stereotypes and prejudice. Your attitude is quite disgusting if you ask me and excuse me, rich people CAN relate to others, you sound either young or clueless. I tend to think the latter.

27th Jun, 2013 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Krusten is a Bank Teller. She is a Beautiful Poised Middle Class woman. She likes to play role-playing games with her friends on weekends. Some of her associates think it is totally weird. She has secret admirers but they worry about her hobbies.

Page 2 RPG Address Union The State

Krusten role,

You are talking about stereotyping and yet you are trying to judge my age and background? This is exactly the example of the kind of hypocritical society we live in with pretentious people mocking about shouting louder than everyone else and disguising what they say as manna from heaven. Oh please, don't try to push me over with your pompous attitude, I'm not your housekeeper - thank goodness, poor woman.

27th Jun, 2013 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG Address Union The State

Kim role,

Oh my goodness, you're giving me a migraine. Julia, Julia! Please bring me some ibuprofen please . You're lucky I'm speaking to YOU over a phone because if it was in person, I would just pass you straight without telling you anything. I mean, you're just ranting and defending a president who has been done nothing for you and the other poor people like yourself. Ignorance is a bliss.

29th Jun, 2013 - 9:56am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

State Of The Union Address RPG

Krusten role,

You could pass up right now and put down the phone that way meaningful discussion on pertinent issues could take place and we don't have to hear you talk to poor Julia.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2013 - 2:08am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

State The Union Address RPG - Page 2

Kim role,

Meaningful discussion? So far, I am only seeing someone who probably is being paid to call the media and defend the President.

2nd Jul, 2013 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

State The Union Address RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Krusten role,

Paid? You must get too many calls from sharks because they recognize a big jaws attack when they see one. I am calling in because people like you prattle but really have so little to say and do not understand how economies work.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: State Of The Union Address RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,