Trinidad & Tobago Weather - Page 2 of 3

The UV index will be 11 for Trinidad and 10 - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Jul, 2013 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Weather reports for Trinidad & Tobago
28th May, 2004 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Weather - Page 2

I totally agree with this philosophy. I have seen this occur between states in the US. When I lived in Florida, which does not have a harsh winter, there tended to be more homeless people, construction took longer and people basically took the weather for granted. Now that I live in Minnesota where our winters are very, very long, you hardly see homeless people on the streets, construction workers have a small window where they need to get things done, and people literally have 'spring fever' when they are able to get out of their houses and be outside.

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2008 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Weather Tobago and Trinidad

Current Trinidad Weather

For those of you up North that are freezing I just thought I would let you know this:

This is a report for Piarco International Airport, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago. The report was made 22 minutes ago, at 18:26 UTC. The wind was blowing at a speed of 8.2 meters per second (18.4 miles per hour) from northeast (040°). The temperature was 26 °C (79 °F), with a dew-point at 22 °C (72 °F). The temperature felt like 28 °C (82 °F). The atmospheric pressure was 1012 hPa (29.88 inHg). The relative humidity was 78.7%. There were broken clouds at a height of 671 meters (2200 feet). The overall visibility was 2800 meter (9186 feet). Currently showers of light rain plus showers of in the vicinity.

Keywords: Trini Weather, Temperature Trinidad

17th May, 2013 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Weather Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

It was so hot in Trinidad today that one weather station in Couva recorded a temperature of 37° Celsius about 98 Fahrenheit.

18th May, 2013 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Weather Tobago and Trinidad

These days the weather is always very hot. I was particularly bothered around September last year when I walked out in the heat to church. I find it more bearable these days. I walked out in the heat around 11:40 am with no problems.

18th May, 2013 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Weather Tobago and Trinidad

To me I don't it is hot in Trinidad at all, in fact yesterday I felt very cold that morning and the afternoon too. Probably that was because I was just bearing the heat I guess...

20th May, 2013 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Weather

The Rainy Season is officially here and the rainfall we experienced overnight was the the start of many waves of rainfall to come. It is a welcome break from the ridiculous heat we've been having BUT I am concerned about the flooding situation, I do not know if the infrastructure is in place to deal with the problem: Flooding In Trinidad & Tobago.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2013 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Weather - Page 2

Yes, the first tropical wave is upon us which is characteristic of the rainy season. We also get the I.T.C.Z during this time. The latter decends into South America during the dry season and moves upwards at this time.

4th Jul, 2013 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Weather Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

The UV index will be 11 for Trinidad and 10 for Tobago tomorrow so make sure you have your sunglasses and sunblock on if you are going outside.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Weather

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,