Trinidad Noise Pollution - Loud Music - Page 3 of 3

Name: Ashton Country: Title: Noise pollution - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5.9 Days Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 52 210 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 
Tobago Noise Pollution - Fight noise pollution in T&T - Trinis are some of the noisiest people on the planet from the way they talk on the streets, blowing their horn, playing their music so loud that the speakers need repairs and so on. There is no respect for peace.
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Name: Adrie

Title: Loud 'Music'

Comments: I am tired, just sick & tired of calling the Point Fortin & Cap de Ville Police stations about the man across the road playing loud, obscene, violent & vulgar 'music' but no one ever comes!A Constable Victor today asked me over the phone if I made a report to the EMA, I replied by telling yes I did, but they are doing nothing, you all are doing nothing; What do you all expect me to do? I am exhausted & tired of trying to get something done about this! There are sick old people in the houses around, including mines! The police tell me to bring him up in court, I had to ask them if they gonna provide 24/7 protection for myself & family if I do that & they could not answer! The police service is a complete waste!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5.9 Days Ago / Post ID: #

Name: Ashton

Title: Noise pollution

Comments: I can only sympathize with you. I live on a street with mostly older, sickly folks. Folks who have given their everything to the community. Amongst the homes, there are a few young families. One has a teenager with a motor bike. He races around the block every evening with his bike making the loudest possible sounds. It disturbs the dogs and the peaceful evening atmosphere. Then there is an amateur mechanic who fixes cars on the road side The cars race their engines at all times of the day.
Some of the elderly suffer from dementia. One has a stroke. Two others have heart issues and one family has a member with terminal cancer.
There is no peaceful moments anymore.
We are now just an emptied vessel society- making only noise.
Guest please SHARE: "Trinidad Noise Pollution - Loud Music" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Trinidad Noise Pollution - Loud Music Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Trinidad Noise Pollution - Loud Music

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

T&T Latest

Current Trinidad & Tobago related Discussion from our Community:

Highlights

Trinidad State Of Emergency In Crime Hot Spots: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 2.4 Days Ago
How Good is Trinidad & Tobago to Live?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 6.2 Days Ago
Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem: Open Discussion on the crime situation in T&T By JoePublic 29th Mar, 2017 - 2:00pm
Trinidad & Tobago Inflation At 10%: Do Trinis understand economics or they do not care? By JoePublic 14th Mar, 2017 - 9:43am
Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago: Are groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda working in T&T? By JoePublic 1st Mar, 2017 - 11:28pm
Sexual Harassment in Trinidad & Tobago: The way our women are harassed is deplorable, there is no respect for women in T&T! By JoePublic 24th Feb, 2017 - 11:12am
Kidnappings in Trinidad: At one time kidnappings for ransom happened almost daily. Its not the case anymore, why? By News 26th Jan, 2017 - 11:32am
Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 21st Jan, 2017 - 8:56pm
Violent Crime In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 6th Dec, 2016 - 4:04pm
Wearing Camouflage Colors In Trinidad & Tobago: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By RayTT 17th Oct, 2016 - 2:29pm
Trinidad & Tobago Taxation - Tax - Taxes: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By JoePublic 1st Oct, 2016 - 11:25am
Mental Health In Trinidad: What are your thoughts on this T&T related subject? By Felipe 28th Aug, 2016 - 2:17pm
Human Trafficking In Trinidad?: Human trafficking in T&T is more prevalent that we may know. By JoePublic 29th Jul, 2016 - 12:26pm