Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 3 of 6

The Cozyville Real Estate Directory is accessible - Page 3 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 11th Jul, 2013 - 6:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
Cozyville Real Estate Support All Questions, Concerns, and Gripes should be placed here AFTER you have read through the other Sticky Threads.
22nd Nov, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 3

I think those things just happen randomly.I didn't make the game so I can't say for sure but I haven't done anything differently but still get different happenings. Maybe we just use it for our Cozyville blogs at least that's what I do. What I've been wondering is how to get rid of that fly on my posts.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2013 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

Bringing This Back Online

It will take some doing but I'm going to be bringing Cozyville back online along with all the other Role-playing Games we used to have open around here. This is to allow multiple Role-playing Game genres rather than simply one or two. I will Update this Thread as more happens but for now I have made it as a Parent Board and not a Child Board of Member Wars.

21st May, 2013 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support Archive RPG Cozyville

This is great JB because I was kind of disappointed that my stuff here got closed off. Why are you opening this and all the Role-playing Games back all of a sudden?

Post Date: 21st May, 2013 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support
A Friend

Page 3 Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

I like that this is coming back. If nothing else it lets me relax and see what comes to my door. I can fire up the BBQ for the neighbors to enjoy a nice dinner and pool party again.

21st May, 2013 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Support RPG Estate Real Cozyville

international QUOTE (Play by Post)
Why are you opening this and all the Role-playing Games back all of a sudden?

We closed it originally because the server could not handle all that was going on. Now we have a way better server and I can code the output of this Role-playing Game more efficiently. Plus it is such a waste to have it just sitting there when others might like an alternate Role-playing Game to be in.

23rd May, 2013 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support

I just tried the "Cozyville Real Estate Directory" But it didn't give the usual Cozyville controls. Did you forget that or just haven't like put it back yet?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd May, 2013 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support - Page 3

It is not enabled yet. Before that can be accessible I have to do a lot of restoration on the old code, install database tables, etc.

11th Jul, 2013 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 3

The Cozyville Real Estate Directory is accessible now but from what I see there is lots of work to do, the look and code is old so to is the Cozyville Map. I need to update everything so it is current, however I have good news: all the data was preserved so everything is restored to how it was before, nothing lost.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Cozyville Real Estate RPG Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,