Citizen Rpgpundit - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 15th May, 2010 - 1:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2010 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Rpgpundit

Citizen: RPGPundit

Our latest Cozyville prospect, RPGPundit, just came into the Town looking at the prospects of setting up home in Cozyville!

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2010 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Rpgpundit Citizen

Just moved in and already a sales man knocked on my door asking me to take a survey! I didn't take it though, I mean give me a chance to actual get my feet wet in this place.

26th Feb, 2010 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Rpgpundit Archive RPG Cozyville

Got myself a job flipping burgers thanks to a tip of some guy I met at the local club. What a slow start. I was hoping to chose something but the economy is bad I guess.

29th Mar, 2010 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Rpgpundit Citizen

Someone knocked at the door, a guy trying to sell me an Mp3 player. What? We're already past that and on Mp4 technology, least he could of brought was an Iphone or an Ipad. Anyway I have some money saved up now to buy a piece of land.

11th Apr, 2010 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Rpgpundit Citizen

I bought some groceries from LDSforever's store. I didn't know that members profit so much from what I do here in Cozyville.

16th Apr, 2010 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Rpgpundit

I've been thinking about getting myself a pet but the problem I think is going to be in maintaining him. Next thing you know all my points will be eaten up by him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Apr, 2010 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Rpgpundit

What's up with these salesmen trying to sell me stuff? Cozyville has a lot of con artists or must think that new move ins are just full of money to pay them. What's totally funny is he wanted to sell me an mp3 player instead of at least an Iphone, Ipad or Blackberry.

15th May, 2010 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Citizen Rpgpundit Cozyville RPG Archive

Is this a joke? Another salesman showed up at my house today and he wanted to sell me a movie review book. Don't these guys know that you can look that up online? laugh.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Rpgpundit

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,