Canada Suicides & Euthanasia - Page 3 of 4

Canada court grants extension of time for - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Jan, 2016 - 11:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Canadian Canada Suicide Statistics
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2015 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canada Suicides & Euthanasia - Page 3

Family Loses Lawsuit to Force Nursing Home to Starve Their Mother to Death

Recently, the Canadian British Columbia Court of Appeal saved a disabled woman from being literally starved to death. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2015 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Euthanasia and Suicides Canada

In 2013 in Canada there was 265271 suicides I have attached a link to the stat site so one can see the breakdown.

Canda stats

Now I am for assisted suicide in that in the last stages of some diseases the patient will them selves to death any how so why not make it a bit less patient. I want to leave the religious issues out of this and stick with humane actions vs legalities. We will shot a lame horse or a very sick dog but leave those we love most to scream in agony for years why? Because we can not bring our selves to part from them.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

28th Mar, 2015 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Canada Suicides & Euthanasia History & Civil Business Politics

A nation that wants to see the end of their elderly is an intolerant nation that wants the freedom to be entertained without commitment. They forget that their elderly was once their teachers, parents, guardians and even children like themselves.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

30th Mar, 2015 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Euthanasia and Suicides Canada

Saved your statement confuses me a bit. I do not think we are talking about letting or selecting people based on age to pass on to a better place. I do not know if you have stood by and watched and tried to console a sole that dies a slow painful death but I have.

It is not for me I would grant them the choice but for them. My Aunt begged her doctor for release but only received a drugged state which she later refused because that was worse not being able to coherently talk to those who dropped in. My question is who are we to tell them that they must live through it. I do have reservations as well but those are spiritual and would need to place elsewhere. My Uncle died of pancreas cancer that was terrible and he did try to shoot himself but was caught trying to get his ammo by his wife. He was barely able to get out of bed so mad a ton of noise in the process. I am glad as it would have been bad to have her found him if he had succeeded. Just like to under stand how your thoughts fall on these people who this law id being targeted for.

Our eldest need to be cherished for they are our greatest wisdom no matter how their thoughts roam on occasion, but tortured in their passing?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

19th Nov, 2015 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Euthanasia and Suicides Canada

Medical assisted suicide legal in Canada

Like it or not here we are, many doctors will refuse others will love it. The debate continues as to what rights and responsibilities the doctor has. If you believe in god and fear damnation do you have to kill the patient by allowing them to have deadly drugs? Do you feel this is and issue after all the patient takes it willingly vs being forced by doctor? Not and easy choice and even harder to define as legal obligation vs religious freedom.

I do feel a doctor should be allowed to drop the patient if they feel allowing the medically assisted suicide would be to much for them to bear or if in conflict with their religious beliefs. I do also know the doctor also should be legally bound to refer them to a psychologist who in turn can find a different medical doctor and in a very short time frame.

24th Nov, 2015 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Canada Suicides & Euthanasia

People should be able to do whatever they want with their OWN lives but no one should dictate if they live or not.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Canada Suicides & Euthanasia - Page 3

Name: Massy

Comments: While I understand the thinking of most people to keep their love ones around is it really because they love them or because of something religious? People we really love we set free. We do not want anyone to suffer immense pain

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2016 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canada Suicides & Euthanasia Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Canada court grants extension of time for assisted suicide law:

The Supreme Court of Canada on Friday granted the federal government a qualified extension of time to come up with a law on doctor-assisted suicide in response to the court's earlier decision overturning a ban on the practice. Ref. Source 3b.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Canada Suicides & Euthanasia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,