Christians & Abortion - Page 2 of 6

Are We Treating Abortion Supporters in a Christ-Like - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 4th Nov, 2013 - 2:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Christians &, Abortion What doe the Bible say about Abortion? What are your thoughts in the case of rape or imminent death of the mother if a delivery is made?
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2013 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Christians & Abortion - Page 2

Abortion Activists Yell "Hail Satan" as Texas Pro-Lifers Sing Amazing Grace

The pro-abortion protests outside the state capitol in Austin have produced a variety of offensive signs and slogans - but perhaps none more offensive than activists yelling "Hail Satan" as pro-lifers sang "Amazing Grace."

The picture below, first reported by CNN, shows pro-lifers signing the song and video a blogger captured below captures what happened. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2013 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Abortion and Christians

Creepier Video of Abortion Activists Chanting Hail Satan Emerges

Abortion activists opposing the 20-week abortion ban bill in Texas have drawn national attention for chanting "Hail Satan" while pro-life advocates sang Amazing Grace.

The chanting was too much even for a "Church of Satan" group on Twitter that denounced it's use in association with the promotion of abortion. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2013 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Christians & Abortion Revealed Bible The

Abortion Activists Shout "F- the Church" During Chants at Texas Capitol
The pro-abortion madness is continuing for yet another week. On the heels of death threats from an abortion activist to the Lt. Governor comes another outrage.

As members of the Texas legislature attempt to debate a bill that would ban late-term abortions after 20 weeks, abortion activists are shouting. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2013 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Abortion and Christians

Teen Girl Holds Sign: "Jesus Isn't a D-, Keep Him Out of My Vagina"

The exploitation of children continues within the circles of pro-abortion activists. After children were shown holding signs containing the F bomb and the word "hoes," a pre-teen girl is shown in pictures today holding another grotesque sign.

The girl's pink sign reads: "Jesus Isn't a D-, Keep Him Out of May Vagina." Ref. Source 8

Christians & Abortion
Christians & Abortion (Hover)

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Abortion and Christians

"She Didn't Do It!" Prayers Save Baby From Abortion at the Last Minute

"I will set him in the safety for which he longs". The verse from Psalm 12:5 floated through my mind as hot tears rushed down my cheeks. "Set him in the safety?" I assumed it was God telling me the baby my friends and I we"re earnestly praying for was aborted and now safe in heaven. I had every reason to believe that must be the case.

Minutes prior a lady inside the abortion clinic texted me, saying her friend had left the waiting room to go behind the door. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2013 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Christians & Abortion

Abortion Survivor: My Mom Tried to Abort Me Three Times, God Protected Me
Here's Beth's story. Beth is a photographer, and I will be sharing more in upcoming months about a project she is working on that embraces the beauty of life.

"I am 25 years old and a product of multiple failed abortion attempts. I was born in India to an unwed 15 year old who felt her only option was abortion. My birth mother went to abort me but was stopped due to running into an old friend of hers, who was also connected with my (Adoptive) parents, which is where the adoption process began. In the care of this women, my birth mother tried again to get rid of her unborn child. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2013 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Christians & Abortion - Page 2

Video: Iowa Democrats, Candidates for Governor Pray for Abortion

Every so often abortion activists cause a stir with prayers for abortion. The worst may have been when President Barack Obama asked God to bless the Planned Parenthood abortion business at the end of a speech this year.

Now, from Iowa comes this: Iowa Democrat gubernatorial candidates join abortion activists in prayer for increased abortion access. "We pray for women who"ve been made afraid of their own power by their paternalistic religion." Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2013 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

Christians & Abortion The Bible Revealed - Page 2

Are We Treating Abortion Supporters in a Christ-Like Fashion?

I admit I often demonize abortion supporters in my mind. The ones I usually deal with are the hard core industry or political types, and they can indeed come across beyond cold and calloused. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Christians & Abortion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,