PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 3 of 30

Hahahaha. I wouldn't try to overpower - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Mar, 2010 - 4:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (30) »
Advanced Dungeons Dragons PBP This is ONLY for Oliron's Dungeons & Dragons PBP Dungeons and Dragons
8th Mar, 2010 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 3

Actually no I've only the vaguest idea about any of the backgrounds for any of these ideas, and if you read the Characters thread, you'll find I have much more specific examples and my list of choices to play.

But it won't take very long to come up with and build on some ideas so I don't see that likely to be an issue. I think monasteries could be just about anywhere - some were large castles, some were quaint dwellings, maybe even simple wooden affairs in nature away from distractions. For that matter, as far as a monk is concerned, as noted in the other thread, my idea was more the wandering monk, so there needn't be a monastery anywhere around, to my knowledge anyway.

I think I'd still rather play a female paladin as first choice but there are some groups of people and GM's that don't like cross-gender characters, so I gave a selection to see what sticks.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 8th Mar, 2010 - 8:13am

Sponsored Links:
9th Mar, 2010 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

So how many players like signed up in this one? How many players you need to start?

9th Mar, 2010 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

So far JPatt and RPGPundit have made characters. RPGPundit is playing a Cleric and JPatt a Paladin. I am not completely sure if JPatt will play a Paladin or some form of oriental character as of yet. I wasn't 100% clear on what was available, there was a bit of miscommunication and he made a Paladin before I was able to ok his Oriental character idea.

I only need three total players to start it off.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 9th Mar, 2010 - 1:40am

9th Mar, 2010 - 6:49am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

A new player, if he sticks around, is wanting to play something from Asian culture, so I'll stick with a European knight, though I think I may make my character the equivalent of French (Nyrond I believe) squire (actually esquire, having inherited an honorary knighthood).

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2010 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions
A Friend

Questions and Support Calling Dark Dragons and Dungeons PBP

Give me a bit of time I have a idea of a character I may bring in. They will be a half-elf.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2010 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm interested in joining. So, pretty much the same rules here as on the other PBP or are custom classes and such allowed as long as I provide all the information for them? Also, either way, I can fill the role of rouge. (Some advice, please) Should I focus on dex and int for trap disabling and combat, or will I need more cha and wis for spotting and disguises and such?

Reconcile Edited: Eienkage on 9th Mar, 2010 - 3:44pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Mar, 2010 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions - Page 3

Well this campaign has a 3.5 ADnD foundation like KNtorans but I don't want to say it is the same. There may be differences I am not aware of. However basically yes they are pretty mutch the same in the rules and how everything works.

Custom classes are allowed in a way. I require everyone to use only the information provided by this web site. Meaning I don't have a Manual of the Planes, or Oriental, or whatever. All I have to go by is what is here.

I am sorry, maybe in the future I will be able to allow such things. For now the best I can do is suggest you make a fighter/rouge and call it a Ninja, giving it oriental equipment or something to that effect. Though the stats. For that equipment will have to be from the Players Handbook and be a weapon your class would normally be able to use. Like using a short swords stats. And changing its name.

I don't need a list of what items have been translated over, I will trust that it is all legit. However, I will notice if your Hafling's Katana does 1d12 damage and crits. On a 16-20.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2010 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Hahahaha. I wouldn't try to overpower my character in such a way. And I'll use what's provided on the site. Thank you. I'll get started on creating a character shortly. I do have a question about weapon size though. Can a halfling use a medium sized weapon without penalty? All small sized weapons do one die less damage, and that'd get to be annoying...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: PBP D&D Dark Calling Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.