Parents Do Stupid Things - Page 3 of 9

Oh my gosh. This is desgusting. It makes me - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 30th Nov, 2005 - 8:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Like leaving children in cars all day
Parents Do Stupid Things Related Information to Parents Do Stupid Things
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2005 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Parents Do Stupid Things
A Friend

Parents Do Stupid Things - Page 3

This is so heartbreaking to hear. I cannot believe that a 38 year old would be that stupid and irresponsible. Not too long ago, there was a woman that wanted to go to the bar to celebrate her birthday, and since she couldn't find a baby sitter, she thought it would be ok to bring her young boy there, lock him in the trunk with his blanket and stuffed animal because it was time for him to sleep anyway..... WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? They obviously don't have any sense whatsoever and should not be allowed to take care of or be responsible for children anymore for the rest of their life.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2005 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Things Stupid Parents

I had just read this same article that LDS posted today and came here to see if it had been posted. If not, I was going to. I can't believe people are so stupid.

This woman will probably just get probation. If one of the kids had died, well now, then we would charge her with murder. Seems to me, she should be severely punished even though no one died.

I am surprised the guy called the cops, but pleased that he did. Many of the exes I know would have been reluctant to call the cops. Probably would have just yelled at her and made her promise not to do it again. I am glad this father recognizes that the lives of his children are worth far more than any attempt at maintaining a civil relationship with his ex.

13th Jul, 2005 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Parents Do Stupid Things Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

People this idiotic make me so angry! There's not enough room in the car?! That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. I hope she gets full sentence, just for sheer stupidity.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2005 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Things Stupid Parents

Okla. Woman Accused of Giving Birth Drunk

AP - A woman has been arrested on child neglect charges after giving birth while drunk, police said. Melissa Irene Tanner, 37, is accused of having a blood alcohol content close to three times the legal limit when she gave birth to a baby girl on June 30.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.../ap/drunk_birth

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2005 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Things Stupid Parents

MOTHER CHARGED AFTER UNCONSCIOUS BOY FOUND IN HOT VEHICLE

A Toronto mother has been charged with child abandonment after police
were forced to break into an SUV to rescue a six-year-old boy who was
unconscious in the back seat.
Ref.
https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...cue-050808.html

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2005 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Parents Do Stupid Things
A Friend

Parents Do Stupid Things

I hate to hear these stories. I remember when I first had my son and he was secured in my car in a carrier car seat. There were times I had to run to the ATM (no drive thru around) and I would pull the carrier out of the car, carry it with me to the ATM machine, and install it back in the car when I was done. It is very hot where I live, and I wouldn't even risk leaving him in the car for two minutes in that heat, and with crime and all, I would never leave the car running with him in it either.
I think there are some steps parents could take to avoid situations like this. I talk to my son while I'm driving, we often listen to "Barney" or "The Wiggles" in the car and we often sing and laugh along with it. I always peep back on him to make sure he's not spilling his drink all over my backseat, or ripping one of my magazines up to shreds... you know... I treat him like if he was any adult passenger in my car. I think it's general neglect that causes situations like this, and it's just sad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2005 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Parents Stupid Things - Page 3

POLICE: PARENTS GAVE CRYING BABY VODKA

Authorities are searching for the parents of a 3-month-old girl who died last year after her parents allegedly gave her lethal doses of vodka to quiet her crying, police said.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/29/vodka.baby.ap/index.html

30th Nov, 2005 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Parents Stupid Things Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Oh my gosh. This is desgusting. It makes me sick when I read news like this one, I hope both parents are caught and send to jail for life!.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Parents Do Stupid Things

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,