Parents Do Stupid Things - Page 5 of 9

This happens in Japan a couple times a year - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Nov, 2007 - 8:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Like leaving children in cars all day
Parents Do Stupid Things Related Information to Parents Do Stupid Things
2nd May, 2007 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Parents Do Stupid Things - Page 5

When I read this story that happened in Trinidad, I was very upset about how "easily" this mother seems to take the fact her daughter is alive by a miracle. What in the world was this baby doing under a mango tree? Why did the mother left this baby out of her sight? And on top of that, she does not want to lay charges on the guy that caused this whole thing! I just cannot understand the mentality of some people here.

A two-pound stone has been seized by Gasparillo police investigating the case.

An 18-year-old suspect was being questioned last night.

Police said to make a case against the suspect, they needed the help of the dozen or more witnesses to the incident, which took place in Gasparillo on Sunday.

But at School Trace, Bonne Aventure Road yesterday evening, the people who witnessed the incident said they had no intention of giving statements to police.

And baby Britney's mother, Savatri Nanan, told the Express: "It was just a mistake. And nothing really happened to the baby."

The incident occurred at around 5.55 p.m., while baby Britney was in a car seat placed on the ground under a mango tree where villagers were liming.

A witness told the Express that another drunken villager was walking along the road, when several men began taunting him.

Savitri Nanan left to get a bottle of milk for Britney. While she was away, the drunken villager was chased off and told by one man "go up the road or we will shoot you".

The man threw a stone from about 30 feet at a 14-year-old boy who was taunting him. It struck the baby on her left temple.

The witness said: "The stone made a hole and then came out. The baby didn't even cry. She was in shock. I couldn't move for two minutes. My mouth was open. I couldn't believe it....

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=161139389

Nothing really happened to the baby? Is she mad? A two pound rock hit a baby on her face! If you read the whole story at the link I provided, the baby is supposed to undergo surgery for a cracked skull! rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2007 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Things Stupid Parents

What is wrong with these people? This mother and relatives gave liquor to a 10 month old baby, it was caught on tape and they were laughing seeing their baby intoxicated.

A 10-month-old boy in Florida was caught on videotape sipping a high-octane cocktail - gin and juice - and his mother and two relatives now are facing child abuse charges.

The boy's 16-year-old Brandenton, Fla., mother was arrested Thursday and charged with one count of child neglect without great bodily harm, and one count of child abuse without great bodily harm, both of which are felonies.

An aunt, Heather L. Moore, 21, and John D. Bell, 45, an uncle, were arrested Wednesday and each charged with one of child abuse without great bodily harm.

State authorities have taken custody of the child, now 13 months old, who reportedly has not suffered permanent health damages.

Assistant State Attorney Erica Arend, a spokeswoman for the Florida 12th Circuit State Attorney's Office, told FOXNews.com that police have filed the charges, and her office is considering them.

Because the mother is a juvenile, she is not subject to prison in the adult system, Arend said. The harshest penalty the mother likely would face is up to 14 months placement away from her home in a juvenile residential program, and she could remain under supervision of juvenile courts until her 22nd birthday...

10th Jul, 2007 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Parents Do Stupid Things Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Some parents are just idiots. There is NOT another word to describe it, in this case a woman leaves an 11 month old baby in a hot car (85 degrees outside) and blames the good sales of a store as to why she left the kid there! spock.gif When police arrives and ask her to give the baby something to drink, she reaches the car and grabs a bottle of spoiled formula. Insane!

FORT MYERS, Fla. -  A 63-year-old woman blamed a great sale for the reason she left her small child locked inside a sweltering car for an hour.

Eileen Amy Politano, of North Fort Myers, Fla., was charged with felony child neglect Friday after leaving an 11-month-old girl in a car while she went into a grocery store.

Store employees said they saw the girl crying in the car and were able to rescue her before police arrived. Outside temperature were upward of 85 degrees.

Politano told police she intended to run into the store for a few minutes to buy some meat for dinner, but said there were too many specials to pass up.

When medical personnel asked Politano to give the child something to drink, she reportedly reached into her car and grabbed a bottle of spoiled formula.

Politano was released on $1,500 bond.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2007 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Things Stupid Parents

CAR THIEF DRIVES OFF WITH BABY

A couple who watched in horror as their car - containing their seven-month-old baby - was stolen as they went to a nearby money machine.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~4154055a11~,00.html

6th Sep, 2007 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Things Stupid Parents

The stupidity of this mother caused the death of two of her four children. It is just beyond me (knowing you have 4 kids in the back of your minivan) that you would possible do something like this.

An Indiana mom attempted to outrun a freight train at an intersection but didn't see a train approaching from the other direction and crashed, killing two of her children, police said.

Authorities released a video showing Edie Bolanos attempting to outrun an eastbound train in her minivan by cutting through a parking lot and making a quick turn.

"It seemed that she [Edie Bolanos] was so intent on beating the eastbound train, she never even saw the westbound train that hit her," Hammond Police Sgt. Michael Jorden said.

Two of Bolanos' children, Crystal, 11, and Anahi, 8, were ejected from the van and pronounced dead at the scene. The other two children in the van were in stable condition...

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2007 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Parents Do Stupid Things

DRINK-DRIVE ACCUSED HAD FIVE KIDS IN CAR

A man who police say was two and half times the legal driving limit - with five children unrestrained in the back of the car - says he is sorry and plans to plead guilty.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~4235838a11~,00.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2007 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

Parents Stupid Things - Page 5

Can you literally "forget" your baby in a car and go to work for seven hours? This baby died after his mom left him in a hot car while she went to work. She says she was going to drop the baby to a care center before going to work but she "forgot". spock.gif I do not believe it for a second.

PHOENIX -  A 17-month-old boy left unattended inside a hot car for at least seven hours in a north Phoenix Hooters restaurant parking lot was found dead Tuesday afternoon.

FOX 10 Phoenix reports the baby's mother had planned to drop the child off at childcare before heading to work at a restaurant near Bell Road and Interstate 17.

Instead, authorities say the mother went to work with the child still inside the car.

Police say the mother returned to her car after work and discovered the child. People in the parking lot at the restaurant ran to help when they heard the mother scream and a passerby called 911.

Firefighters were unable to revive the child and pronounced the boy dead at 5:15 p.m.

Police spokesman Sgt. Joel Tranter said, "(The boy's mother) was visibly upset. She forgot the child was in the car until she unlocked it."

Temperatures in the Phoenix area reached 90 degrees Tuesday afternoon, but inside the car the heat scorched well over the century mark...

1st Nov, 2007 - 8:34am / Post ID: #

Parents Stupid Things Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

This happens in Japan a couple times a year and you get the same excuse of forgetting. I guess it is possible, but I would expect that they would forget if they were doing something unusual...a variance from the routine. If I were the police, I would check the time she punched into work. If she was JUST in time, the excuse of forgetting maybe has some holes in it. If she showed up early (have to subtract the amount of time she expected to spend dropping off the baby), then I guess it is plausible. Also, her financial state would be of keen interest, as daycare cost a fortune and her job is probably not that lucrative.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Parents Do Stupid Things

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,