Naming Your Kids

Naming Kids - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Aug, 2003 - 3:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
How about naming him Billy Bob and her Princess Di?
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2003 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Naming Your Kids

I'm gonna name my kid "Geowooahnneahe" and have it pronounced "John" so every time a teach tries to read it he'd get annoyed and go "DAMMIT! IT'S JOHN! JOHN! WHY CAN'T ANYONE PRONOUNCE IT?!?! WHY?!?!?!"

Reconcile Edited: DianeC on 6th May, 2006 - 4:42pm

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2003 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Kids Naming

If I have a girl I would like to call her Rebecca Priscilla. If it's a boy I would like to call him Nephi.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2003 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Naming Your Kids Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well, I named my first one Sylvanna Burnedette (and once she graduates high school, she may know how to spell her whole name wink.gif ) and Sylvanna has problems with people saying her name correctly.  She has gotten quite an attitude when it comes to correcting how her name is said.  My second one is named, Jacqueline Irene.  Now if and when I have a third child.....if it's a boy, I would like to name him William Scott.  If it's another girl, I would like to name her Angelique Marie.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Kids Naming

Named my new baby Nicholas Jianhao. Will grow up being called Nicholas, but the Jianhao is the Chinese obligatory name that carries some significant meaning. In this case, it means "to build something magnificent" or something to that effect. wink.gif

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Kids Naming

Btw, in case LDS is wondering...... we decided to formally name him Nicholas. Not Dylan, although that is still my preference but Mommy prefer otherwise. smile.gif

5th Aug, 2003 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids

but Mommy prefer otherwise.

Isn't it interesting how mommy always gets her way? wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2003 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Naming Your Kids
A Friend

Naming Kids

it means "to build something magnificent" or something to that effect.

Cool.  :)  It must be cool to carry a name that means that.  :)  How is the baby doing?  Is he growing up quickly?  ;)

5th Aug, 2003 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Naming Kids Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Fireduck, I love those names!!!! ;D I'm glad to see you back in another board besides the ones about the USA lol j/k wink.gif
How is everything with your wife and the baby?
I think Nicholas is a beautifullll name! smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Naming Your Kids

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,